"Custom" Tummy Tuck

It has only been one week today that I had a...

It has only been one week today that I had a "custom" TT done and I'm not sure I will be pleased with the results.  I went in for two reasons: to have my muscles tightened (after have 3 kids) and to have some skin removed and the rest tightened.  Looking at me now, it looks like I still have all of the loose skin and now it looks even worse than before.  My PS recommended a different route for me to minimize the scarring since I had good skin around my bikini line.

My problem was only around my belly button.  He was the second opinion I got and the first dr did not recommend this route at all (or mention it, I should say).  I realize it's only been one week, but I'm really starting to worry.  I knew a few people that have gone to this Dr and were pleased with their results (breast augmentation - no TT).  I was comfortable with the Dr until the day of surgery.  Because I was super nervous and full of anxiety, i started questioning our game plan.  I understand his frustration, being that it was the morning of surgery, but now i'm almost afraid to talk to him about it.  Looking at me now, I feel like - aside from the muscle tightening - I'm going to look worse than before.

I can only pray and hope that he sees what I see and will have the ethics and morals to do what's right to fix it.

~Sad after TT

I am scheduled for a TT in CO in July - is your doctor in Boulder? Would you mind giving his name? I am a little worried
My Doctor was in Louisville....how was your surgery? Are you satisfied?
It's has been a while since you posted. but How are you doing?? and how is your incision after while.., Well I am thinking about TT and wondering about it..,

I would recommend him for breast augmentation, but I"m not sure about TT