MiniTummy Tuck, Liposuction Sides, BACK - BIG - Culver City, CA

I did not have alot of loose skin and i wanted the...

I did not have alot of loose skin and i wanted the sides and back really sucked out. I seen his website photos and he definitely gets the biggest changes. U had seen some other work but their stuff was too conservative for me. I figured if I was going to do it, I wanted to see the biggest change.
So I expected a lot of pain, not too bad though. At little burning on the sides and abdomen, but the incision did not feel too bad. I went back to work in about 8 days I think. The scar is fading pretty well so I can barely see it. I only had the one liposuction hole in the back. I seen other results and they would have like 8 for the abdomen, sides and back, so I liked this part too. I did have a good bit of swelling but not much bruisiing at all.

The swelling has gfone at about 6 weeks or 2 months or so. The doctor says I am still swollen, which makes me glad because I already like how I look. I sent some of my office girls to Dr. Hughes alrady. Go team hughes.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Yes, do you have any pictures? I'm going in for lipo with Dr Huges on the 11th.
congrats! can u show us so we all can see how your looking,and compliment the new you and your dr.hughes'talent skill" thx!
Pix please!