Kenneth Hughes Lipo&Rhinoplasty Review. Have Results but Not Satisfied - Culver City, CA

He didn`t make me ugly but i`m not satisfied with...

He didn`t make me ugly but i`m not satisfied with the amount of fat he removed(my thighs are smaller, but still the shape i was going to get rid of), i asked to remove more fat from my upper(vs lower) abs, but he said he would remove equal amount, otherwise it would look ugly, and now i wish i insisted on removing more. my arms were not greatly reduced in size, and he left bumps on my flanks, just above my buttocks, it`s not smooth, so my buttocks look square, however, that`s only me who notices that.
As for rhynoplasty my nose still feels big and i have a not really noticeable bigger bump on one side.
i might have put some weight so the pictures won`t show much, but i can provide pictures of my nose and flanks.

not satisfied with the shape of my thighs and bumpiness of my butt/flanks(looks square, not smooth)
i`m sure he would do a better job if i discussed every little detail and do the marking

forgot to say

that i was doing my inner thighs, just the upper part
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon