Fat Transfer to Nasolabial Folds - Loving it! - Culver City, CA

My face had thinned out a bit over the past few...

My face had thinned out a bit over the past few years and I was really bothered by the lines by my nose. They made me look gaunt and was a telltale sign of fat loss and aging :) Dr. Hughes recommended to take the fat from my belly, and put into my nasolabial folds. Very minimal swelling in my face, although my belly was sore.

The results make this absolutely worth it! Let me know if you have questions!

Welcome to RS! Congratulations!

Another round of pix, these ones are better than the original

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Another round of pix, these ones are better than the original

gorg!
I heard that with time most of the fat dissipates. Ill be curious to see how these excellent results hold with time.
You look great. I am thinking to have fat transfer under my eyes as I have hollowness. Recently had restylane injections and I wish I didn't do it. After almost 3 weeks I just see bags under my eyes that I never had before. Actually I look worse now.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I have seen Dr. Hughes twice now and I have developed a deep trust with him. The outcome always makes me feel on top of the world. He really is exceptionally talented in many areas. He has done my eyelid lift, my nose (both bring in my nostrils and refining the tip) as well as this fat transfer to my nasolabial folds. He also does my fillers. Next up, bbl!