Fat Transfer to Nasolabial Folds - Loving it! - Culver City, CA

My face had thinned out a bit over the past few...

My face had thinned out a bit over the past few years and I was really bothered by the lines by my nose. They made me look gaunt and was a telltale sign of fat loss and aging :) Dr. Hughes recommended to take the fat from my belly, and put into my nasolabial folds. Very minimal swelling in my face, although my belly was sore.

The results make this absolutely worth it! Let me know if you have questions!

Another round of pix, these ones are better than the original

Another round of pix, these ones are better than the original

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I have seen Dr. Hughes twice now and I have developed a deep trust with him. The outcome always makes me feel on top of the world. He really is exceptionally talented in many areas. He has done my eyelid lift, my nose (both bring in my nostrils and refining the tip) as well as this fat transfer to my nasolabial folds. He also does my fillers. Next up, bbl!

I heard that with time most of the fat dissipates. Ill be curious to see how these excellent results hold with time.
You look great. I am thinking to have fat transfer under my eyes as I have hollowness. Recently had restylane injections and I wish I didn't do it. After almost 3 weeks I just see bags under my eyes that I never had before. Actually I look worse now.
You know the problem with injections is they hurt --- and don't last -- and very expensive! Since you love your results and your surgeon -- you should. But, as he told you probably -- it is possible that you may still need injections down the road! I love love love I had put in my deep frown lines. If I would have had all the work and looked in the mirror and saw that frown in my forehead ---I would have been like ---- shit!
You looked great before and a better you now. Amazing what these doctors can do for us. I had my cheek area done 5 weeks ago and so far so good. I hear that only 30 percent of the fat stays in place. I have been doing light touch massage and hope it takes.
How was your smile after this -- a big smile with teeth showing -- different because of the fat injections. I am entering my 4th week -- smile totally different?
You look great. You had a really good result.
Yoy look great before and after. I just had dermabrasion 2 weeks ago and plan on having my cheeks filled out as soon as i heal and pay this off. So excited too. I'm much older than you are and my cheeks look hollow. I hate it.
You were and are gorgeous, I am surprised that you were unhappy at all...but it looks great! Good for you for doing what makes you feel good. I am the same way! Congrats! I am having fat transfer done around my eyes and re-thinking the exact procedure. I am going back to him before the 13th to see if we should revise. Thanks for your pics and experience!
Looks good. I thought you were going to go with juviderm instead.
looks amazing
Welcome to RS! Congratulations!