Nothing Bad Thus Far - Culver City, CA

So far I'm on tray 4 with clearcorrect and I...

So far I'm on tray 4 with clearcorrect and I haven't had trays cracking or anything strange like that. I think people writing those things are invisalign employees trying to steer away potential clearcorrect patients! Anywho, I didn't take clear before pics at all, because the gap embarrased me to post online, as well as the condition of my teeth(color) but my main prob with my teeth is just a gap in middle of top front teeth and the tooth next to it on the right. Oh and ONE crooked tooth on the bottom, right under the canine which imo is not noticeable but its not straight at all. So far, what I notice is that my teeth more pulled in, or tighter, which is exactly what the dentists computer predictor plan showed the treatment would do so that's good. My gaps have reduced just a tad. My twisted bottom tooth is sopposed to start moving NOW. I'm due to have had an attachment put on that bottom tooth on my 3rd tray but it was not done. Dentist said it might not be necessary. This 4th tray (started it today) also calls for an attachment on that same tooth but dentist didn't even mention it. I did not complain because I don't want my family to know I have aligners (its a secret) and so far the tray is still fitting which makes me feel like maybe he's right and I will truly need the attachments later into the treatments and not now. I guess my only complaint is that originally before I started treatment I expected to start treatment within 15 business days like pamphlet says, but waited about a month for phase zero, which I was not told about. I thought I would receiev 1 st tray in 15 business days. After phase zeros arrival it took another 37 days to receive tray 1. Other than that everything looks good! I'm scheduled 12 trays, its an express treatment. If any one can comment with FACTS how detrimental it may or may not be to not wear that single attachment please do.
arash sabagh

Doctor was nice when I came for initial free consultation. Afterwards when I paid for treatment he shows no sign of caring, sometimes even looks irritated when dealing with me and i m not a person that even talks much or at all unless you ask me a question. But the cost of treatment is low. As long as my teeth look as promised his attitude is irrelevant. The trays and clearcorrect company are straightening my teeth not him. He's just the middle man in my opinion.