Breast Lift with Augmentation - Culver City, CA

The office staff was very friendly my first visit...

The office staff was very friendly my first visit and throughout my procedure. On the day of surgery they made me feel at ease. Dr. Hughes always came in with a smile on his face and made sure all of my questions were answered. I went from 525cc saline implants downsized to 420 saline implants filled to 450. I had a anchor lift with areola reduction. After surgery I had nearly no pain at the incision sites. 4 weeks post op now and healing beautifully.

Congratulations! Glad to hear your revision went well and that you are happy with your results. Did you downsize due to your thin skin? I'm guessing your old bras still fit but just more properly now with your perky lifted breasts. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I had saline implants for 8 years. I have two kids and breast fed both of them. My breast tissue was very compromised and thin. I did a pretty extensive search for Plastic Surgeons. The first time my husband and I met Dr. Hughes we knew immediately he was the one! Dr. Hughes was professional, skilled and straight forward, no smoke and mirrors with him. He is real and I liked that. I am so pleased with my results. My breasts look amazing and are perky again! He knows a woman's body and what looks good and what doesnt. He always got back to me within a few hours via email if I had any questions or concerns. I walked in there with droopy, saggy, thin skinned breasts and after my surgery came out with perky beautiful breasts. I don't know how he did it but I am a very happy customer! Thank You so much Dr. Hughes for allowing me to feel sexy and confident again.