Loving the New Tatas ! - Culver City, CA

I heard of Dr. Boris through a friend of mine who...

I heard of Dr. Boris through a friend of mine who got a breast augmentation a couple years back, she had only great things to say about his office and her experience there. I went in for a consultation, the staff there was very friendly and informative. Dr. Boris was able to answer all my questions I had. After, I met with adam who is one of the consultants there, he was able to finance me and was such a great help.

The day of my procedure I was very nervous of course but the nurses all made me feel comfortable and at ease, the anesthesiologist was very sweet and has years of experience and kept promising I was in great hands.
I am now about a month out from my procedure and I couldn't be happier, I went from a small A cup to a perfect full C cup! Best of all, there was no incisions since he did the procedure through the belly button, no scar ! I'm loving the way I feel and how natural they look. I would completely recommend this place to anyone.

UPDATE-
I wanted to update this review and add in the nurse Olga who was there for me through all the follow ups I had, she was so sweet and helped me with all my questions I had, a few weeks later she gave me a pass to go to the spa to get a massage and facial. The spa girls were amazing and it was exactly what I needed to get myself into full gear, the massage therapist showed me how to massage myself to speed up the healing and I had a wonderful facial, Happy Happy Happy!
Los Angeles Facial Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations! Sounds like you had a great experience, including the post op spa treatment! What type and size implants did you get to achieve your new C cup? Were you sore near your belly button or stomach wall at all? That's great you don't have any scars. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!