Awesome Doctor!! - Culver City, CA

My name is Courtney and I live in Northern...

My name is Courtney and I live in Northern California. I'm a twenty five year old African American. I have been searching for a doctor to preform the Lipo BBL for five months. I searched as far as Miami. During this time I discovered another African American female that had this procedure done by Dr. Kenneth Hughes in Southern California. As most people can understand when you search for any doctor and your looking for something of this caliber, you would like to have at least one person with your same body type to have had the surgery. African American women are built very different from our Caucasian sisters. It's really genetics and nothing more.

I had gained weight after I went into a depression from a family tragedy. Like most I found comfort in food. When the fog began to lift I was about 50 pounds heavier. I began to work out and got myself a great trainer. For a year and a half I say the weight come off. But the fat was so stubborn in my stomach and my back. This is what led me to research the Lipo BBL.

Dr. Hughes was absolutely fantastic. From the beginning he responded to my emails regarding questions about the procedure. I sent him photos and he gave me the exact price of what I would pay. And guess what? That's what I paid! No more. No less. There weren't any hidden fees. He didn't try to sell me anything extra such as special garments like some doctors have stated on their website. Everything that he informed me about my procedure has happen. He also has a great bedside manner! This impressed my mom greatly! I'm only one week post procedure and I do see the results that I have longed for. My stomach is flat again, my back is smooth again and my behind is nice and round! His office manager, Adam was also great. His staff was great. If you're looking for a great doctor.....he is definitely your man. Having a doctor that listens to you and that's very informative and has the skill are the key components. And all of his credentials checked out. This has been a very positive experience. Dr. Hughes is so awesome!!

Pics before and one week post op

One month post op

Three months post op

Three weeks post op

Three weeks post op

Three months post op

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Nice!
Looking good, happy healing.
Thank you!
Can you please post some pictures. That would help greatly with your review. Thanks
Just posted a few pics. I won't keep them up for long, but I hope this helps.
Thanks for posting that helps a lot. I live in L.A. and was searching for a doc that really gets the idea on how AA woman like to be shaped. I didn't want to leave the country if I didn't have to. Your results look very natural. Thanks for sharing those photos.
Of course! I'm glad I could help. He did a good job of keeping it natural and that what I wanted most.
Happened
What homered to your pics
He gave you a nice hourglass shape, and your waist is going to continue to shrink, make sure you keep your binder on at all times and wear it LOW, so you don't get any seromas or uncessary swelling, it will feel like it's squishing your butt, but it's going to be fine. Happy healing.
You look good ;-)
I agree she looks real good
How many cc did you get
1200 in each cheek
Hey hun I'm glad you love your results I'm goimg to get mine done from him too on may 15 can u post pics
Pictures please