For the past ten years I have been challenged by...

For the past ten years I have been challenged by several family tragedies. Those series of events have taken their toll on my health and well being. I do not regret one moment of care that I have given in support. However, I do regret neglecting myself to the point of becoming obese and the complications that come with it.

Most of my life I have been a very energetic, vibrant, healthy, athletic woman. I birthed three children by caesarean section and none of them did the damage to my body that the combination of stress, fast and processed foods have. I have gained approximately 80 lbs despite cardio and weight lifting. You can not out exercise a poor diet.

Obesity and depression are difficult to escape alone sometimes, even for a very strong person like me. So I decided to get help by taking a mostly holistic approach to healing my mind body and soul. As part of my body regeneration and rejuvenation I have enlisted the help of Dr. Kenneth Hughes, holistic gurus, a personal trainer and adopting a clean eating lifestyle. Obviously it takes a village to raise a Diva.

I am on a mission to regain my sexy, fit physique by the end of the year via tummy tuck, breast lift, lipo, bbl with Dr. Hughes. He's a frickin' genius, and will tell you so. Lol.

I had a tummy tuck on 05/14/14 and the results were shocking and outstanding! As soon as I learn my way around realself will start posting updates and pictures.

Thanks to all the posters that share their experiences
hello, im soo glad to hear your doing well. I will be having a TT by Dr Hughes In september. I also have 3 kids and im 45. So did the Guru's help alot? i need to get prepared for this life changing experience as well. I've quit smoking and recently lost 11 lbs and hope to loose more . cant wait to see your pictures!
Hello, Thank you. I have researched quite a few healthier living/eating lifestyles and it seems the ketogenic way works for me. I was suffering from inflammation & edema terribly
Until i started following it. I've read so much about swell hell that I knew I would be in trouble if I couldn't get control. Surprisingly, instead of extreme fluid retention post op, I lost 14.5lbs by day 7! I ingest no/low salt everything, no/low sugar everything and am avoiding processed carbs & meals. Brookline tablets, Arnica tablets and as much water as I can get in. You must be so excited!

This Old House

I'm a huge fan of HGTV, DIY and any other makeover/ house flipping/ home d├ęcor/ landscaping programming. As a matter of fact I love all types of extreme makeovers including beauty and weight loss. I like big changes and appreciate small ones as well. Sometimes all you need is a tweak to turn a plain thing into something extraordinary. Too bad that's not the case in regards to my body right now. It's going to take more than lip gloss and lashes for this transformation. LOL

One of my hobbies is home DIY , from small projects to LET'S RIP OUT A WALL OR SOMETHING! I enjoy a great tear down or build up but I know when to call in the professionals. My latest grand project is meee! I see myself as a good old, sturdy house with good bones in need of renovation.
Getting surgeries to help me bring my vision to fruition is a bit daunting, but, honey, sometimes you gotta tear up stuff, make some holes and a big mess to get a masterpiece! Now there was nothing wrong with the masterpiece my Creator put me in originally but time, neglect and stormy weather has ravished this piece or work and restoration is in order.

The tummy tuck is one of my steps in phase 1 of this project. The first step was: Girl, get yo' mind right and get ya life!
The first 2 days of my post op were spent vomiting up fluids and anything I smelled, didn't have to eat it because I was THAT nauseated. I stayed as hydrated as possible. The previous week pre op I ate mostly salads, soups and fruit. I did an Eat. Stop. Eat. eating plan where I ate 2 days, did liquids for 1, ate 2 days...wash, rinse repeat up to 12 ours before surgery. I also drank Smooth Move Tea daily. My goal was to enter surgery as clean and empty as possible. I wanted to minimize the dreaded constipation/bloating drama. It worked! During the first post op days I drank distilled water, lemon water, and watered down cranberry juice, and 2 packets of Energy C per 16oz of water to get nutrients in while the nausea passed.

Day 3 I was able to hold liquids better and a half cup of apple sauce, the snack pack size, at a time. So I ate one every couple of hours, despite having no appetite, in an attempt to coat my stomach for meds and multivitamin. Days four and five were much better. I was off completely off pain meds and could eat low sodium veggie soups, garden salad and a couple of bites of banana a day. I drank Smooth Move tea on the eve of the 4th and morning of the 5th day. On day 6 I released 3 easy bowel movements and have continued to do so. Thus far I have avoided the dreaded over swelling and bloating.

On the morning of my surgery I weighed 224.5lbs *cringe*, seven days post op I was 14.5lbs down! I totally did not expect that. I was just checking for damage. I weighed 5x and threatened my scale within an inch of it's life if it was lying. It knows I have the tendency to flip the hell out at it, so, it wouldn't dare try me that day. Don't judge me.

I hope today's rambling was helpful. I will end here and post pictures. My results were drastic and beautiful to me. My belly flabs and rolls were one big piece of raggedy dry wall that had to come down. Lipo to the flanks and lower back to help get rid of that over stuffed look. I'm still a voluptuous big girl, down sizing.

Next post I will share my experience regarding my doctor, the surgery center, pre and post op care thus far.
Smooches!

PICTURES

CAPTIONS FOR PICTURES WENT WHERE?

FIRST 3 PICS ARE 1 DAY PRE OP
4&5 ...TWO DAYS POST OP
PHOTOS IN DIAPER LOOKING PANTIES WITH T SHIRT...BLUE SHOWER CAP BACK SHOT AND LAST ONE ARE ALL 8 DAYS POST OP.
You look amazing!!!
Congratulations! I love your attitude and your comparison to DIY home projects and sometimes having to tear everything down & rebuild. :)
Congratulations! I am impressed with the no swelling. Are you using protein shakes? Why the distilled water? How soon after sx did you start taking Bromelain? Hope my questions aren't too much. I would prefer minimum swelling. Oh how much water in a day should I drink post op?

This binder is my frenemy

I have been overweight long enough to know that one size does not fit all, just because you can get it on does not mean it fits. The binder put on me right after surgery is of good quality, has foam in the back panel and on the 3 bands that are next to your skin, three stiff and sturdy bands with Velcro on the other side to close it. It must be worn low on the hips which is a problem if you have hips and a sturdy protruding butt. It rides up and causes some pinching while sitting straight or reclined. I have to constantly adjust it. Plus because I have to stretch it so much to close, the foam covered bands thin out smaller than the velcro bands which puts about 2 inched of Velcro next to my skin. I place a sanitary pad under it to avoid irritation. The top band is fine because it's under my breast at my most narrow point. The smaller I get the easier it is to wear.
You look great! Happy healing!!
Happy healing to you too! You look great too! Where did you get your garment? Is it fitting more comfortably?
Chile, u or one hot DIY HTV renovation. I hope to look that good when I get mine. Congrats! !!

"I WOKE UP LIKE THIS, FLAWLESS.."...BEYONCE LYRIC

Every time I look down at my stomach that song line goes through my head. I went to sleep with a jacked up midsection and woke up almost flawless. I feel so happy, grateful and silly. I can't stop singing it and giggling.
U look awesome God bless
You look so good!!! The cleanse diet is definitely something I am going to do - thanks for the tip lady and hope your recovery continues to go well!
Girl you look spectacular... your sx came out wonderful ..... Your surgeon and you deserves a round of applause...!!! thanks for tips too I will try eating clean prior to sx hopefully i can keep the swelling at bay as well... at least as much as i can... and i love your 14.5 pound surprise.. that would be the icing on the cake for me... anyway wishing you well as as you recover. So happy to see plus size women coming out like this.. as I am one.

Ummm.. WHAT THE CRAP...

One of my suction drain capsules looks like it's filling with apple sauce and the other has a plastic piece floating in it!
Thank you. God bless you and guide the hands and hearts of all those that care for you before during and after your procedures.
Thank you Babygirl, and you are welcome. The cleansing helps a lot. I'm still not suffering from over bloating or swell hell. I did the Master cleanse on and off pre op too and found it very helpful. How are your nerves holding up?
Thank you so much. I can hardly believe I'm posting pictures of myself pre op in all it's glory. I came on here to tell the truth and be helpful ,so, TADAA! I know people enjoy a bit of ratchedness and drama too and I figured my over haul would have something for everyone. Honey, my body is gonna have Dr. Hughes proving that Harvard training. Lol

NO ONE CAN STEAL YOUR DREAM IF YOU TURN IT INTO YOUR REALITY.

I don't believe anyone can steal or snatch MY dream, it was created of my essence and imagination. I give my dream a short life span by turning it quickly into a vision and from a vision into reality. Vision is one part dream or imagination and another part strong faith. Reality requires both of those elements plus focus, effort, resources and timing.

Our dreams are like vapors in the hands of others, they can't grasp them, and that's ok, it's not their work to bring it to fruition. Some people can't see in us what we see, that's ok, the reveal will be our gift of surprise and inspiration to them. Most people are moved by what they see.

Dreams are not as fragile as one might think, not easily destroyed or defeated. If you think yours is then hurry up, transform it into a vision and onto tangible reality! Make it true!
The Truth will stand.
Smooches

BOSS LADY

I FOUND THIS QUOTE, IT RESONATED WITH ME AND BROUGHT TO MIND THE COOL WOMEN I HAVE COME ACROSS ON REALSELF, HAD TO SHARE.

"After a while I looked in the mirror and realized something. After all those hurts, scars, and bruises, after all of those trials, I really made it. I survived all THAT, which was supposed to kill me!
So I straightened my crown...and walked away like a Boss."
author unknown
OMG he did a good job on you. I'm going to think about going to him for a TT
congradulations sis. i will see u on the3 other side!
Thank you for sharing! How are you feeling?the cleanse is a really good idea thx for sharing!

No More Drains

Drains were removed at 2 week follow appointment today. The right drain was literally being held in by a stitch because it had worked it's way up, it fell out when the stitch was cut. The left drain was working it's way out as well and Olga only had to pull it out a couple of inches. I was worked up about the removal and was 2 sentences into my explanation about how I wanted her to extract the first one when she stated, " It's out already". I thought she was trying to fool me and rip it out when I least expected. A nurse did that to me once with surgical tape..and I bopped her in the head by reflex in shock. I wanted to spare Olga and I the trauma of such an incident, no worries, she handled me with care, as usual. Smooth.
Wow you are so flat!!! Looking good!! Happy continued healing!
he blew my mind
any new pics

SWELL HELL, SORENESS, LUMPS, HARDNESS, TT SCARS

So far still no swell hell. The soreness depends on how I position myself or if I make a sudden move. I'm still a little lumpy and firm from the lipo but both are diminishing daily. My tt scars are scabbing and closed, the belly button is gross sometimes due to the drainage but it's healing properly.
Pictures are upon awakening in the morning.
IT'S A GREAT DAY, GET SOME!

WEIGHT LOSS AND MEASUREMENTS

DOWN 5.5 MORE LBS IN THE PAST WEEK WHICH IS A TOTAL OF 20 LBS POST OP. I TOOK OFF 11LBS DURING MY 2 WEEK CLEANSE PRE OP.
TOTAL IN ALL FOR MONTH OF MAY...31 LBS!
MEASUREMENTS DAY OF SURGERY
UNDER BUST>34
WAIST>37
HIPS>46
Any new pics
The last pictures were pretty gross but part of the real experience, it's not all pretty..and pretty hurts. Lol. Unless something picture worthy happens I'm going to wait until my 4 week check up to take more progress picture. I'm ending week 3 this Wednesday!
Cool I can't Walt til my turn

3 week update photos

Still swollen, but not overly so, and getting around very well. Will share more later.
Alright na, looking good
Looking good! Happy healing!
Your results look great! Congratulations! I'm a month away and I can't wait! What pre-op and post-op things did you do that you would recommend?

3 week update details... IF IT HAS A COMMERCIAL OR DOESN'T COME OUT OF THE GROUND OR HAVE A MAMA....I'M NOT EATING IT!

Under Bust>34
Waist>36
Hips>46
Weight Loss for June so far>3.5lbs

As you can see the numbers are still decreasing! I'm drinking mostly water, and on occasions watered down cranberry juice to stay hydrated and keep the calories down. I am consuming several small meals a day consisting mostly of veggies and a protein of chicken breasts or turkey. Had some Spicy Tempura Tuna Sushi(cooked) the other day but passed on the soy sauce, avoiding sodium like the plague. Fruit, nuts and seeds are my snacks.

PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO NOTICE!
I am out more now and even with that bulky binder I have to wear my waist still looks small. I can wear cute stuff without worrying about my stomach being a fashion tragedy! My breasts are popping out like I'm wearing a corset and my butt and hips are more obvious. I get so many compliments from strangers and... the men..... I didn't do it to attract their attention but I ain't mad about it!

I am getting my tig ol' bitties lifted next month. Baby, it's gon' be a hot summer up in here. I plan to be sleeveless, backless, strapless and occasionally braless...just cause I can! I intend to keep a good portion of my breasts size but it will be nice to have perky full breast instead of full long ones. It will be great to not need scaffolding to hold them up too!
Hey lady or should I say, sexy six pack. How are you feeling. Has the swollen went down. Thank you for your support and posting on my blog. I'm Soooo ready for Tuesday.
Hello Dahling, the swelling goes up and down but not overboard. But eating is so different, I can eat very small child like portions, sometimes only half. I think the cleansing and to has really shrunken my stomach. Not complaining, at least I'm full and don't feel starving. But I'm hardly hungry. :) Oh and YAAAAAAAAY TUESDAY!!!!!!!
Congrats... looking good...

IT'S RAINING MEN

That's not a post op side affect I was expecting. I'm used to my fair share of flirts, glances and date proposals pre op but, baby, I haven't gotten this much attention in a little while. It's nice to not feel like you're viewed as gross or to have people call you mean things in reference to your weight, or to have someone throw a milkshake out of their car window on you and call you a cow, all of which have happened to me. I never carried myself like a slob or insecure person or acted like those things bothered me but they did. If I had the strength to beat some ass I probably would have, instead I focused on living and improving my quality of life.

There are many things about being overweight that I found difficult. Strangely I found my fat comforting and safe as well. You can be very invisible when you're obese. I didn't have to be clever or "on" all the time to put people at ease around me like I felt the need to do when I was considered fit and very attractive. Some people think overweight folks are dumb with nothing to say any way. It was easy and a relief to hide in the shadow of my kids and husband. Men weren't hitting on me all the time and women weren't quick to hate. No one assumed I was conceited or stuck up as a plump woman, if I was quiet they assumed I was shy, which I am, or insecure, which I'm not. Fortunately more people focused on my personality and intellect, it was refreshing. It seems acceptable to be cute, smart and fat in this world, gorgeous, fit and dumb but don't have brains, beauty and body.

I realize that I will have to get used to all of the attention from men again without being intimidated or feeling threatened. I will also have to contend with the women that don't return my smiles until they realize I'm not on a man hunt, especially their men or judging them. People will always judge you no matter what so I'm not going to let it work my nerves.

Honey, if someone can't handle you being the best 'you' that you can be, it's their problem. Don't dim your light or fire because they can't stand the heat, I used to do that as a younger woman. Now my thinking is.... you can either warm up to the fire or get away from the heat.

I wrote this blog because I know I'm not the only woman having these experiences. I figured the support and warning was needed. The attention from a great transformation can be shocking and annoying for you, your man and even your kids. It's nothing you're doing wrong, people will have varying opinions and reactions to your fabulous results and happiness.

Do YOUR thang my sistahs! Peace, Love and Diva Smooches
You look amazing !!!!!
And look at you, perfect example of brains, beauty and body! Your compliment shows me that your heart is benevolent as well. Thank you.
Nice... glad u r happy.... thats a good thang...

DANGEROUS CURVES AHEAD

I can hardly wait to finish healing from my makeover procedures for two reasons. Firstly, I miss riding my lil Harley D, secondly I get to shop for new riding gear! The tomboy in me needs the bike to ride, the Diva in me needs the fabulous gear to wear, the Vixen needs sexy feminine but classy, the cautious side of me needs a helmet and leather. Maybe the Vixen is pushing for the leather as well. :D
Peace, Love and Keep the Shiny Side up!
How are you doing?
Nice you have any new pics
You look good. I can you wearing something cute to show off that flat stomach and hips while driving your motorcycle. I Love Your Confidence. Team thickness.

TUMMY TUCK AND FLANK LIPO UPDATE PICTURES

APPROX. SIX WEEK UPDATE
Are you still in pain like a whole lot?
Nope. I'm still a bit sore sometimes in certain spots
Oh my. It takes a village. Your transformation is a lot and I am so taken on how well you transformed. You look totally different. Your new look is Awesome oh my gosh your body looks good. I am so happy for you. How did you do it. Did you diet also after Tummy tuck

WHAT I EAT AND DRINK TO AVOID OR REDUCE EXCESSIVE SWELLING

I get asked often what I'm eating or doing to avoid "swell hell", gas, bloating and weight gain which prompted me to do this post. I hope it's helpful.

I am still wearing my binder at night and a Spanx like compression garment during the day.

Keeping the sodium, sugar and processed foods to the bare minimum is keeping my swelling at bay. I rarely drink sugary drinks including fruit juices, which I water down.
EXAMPLE OF A DAY OF MEALS:
Upon rising I drink a 16 oz glass of distilled water mixed with the juice of half a lemon and 2 packets of Emergen- C 1000mg, I open a capsule of MSM 1000mg and add it
*Distilled water has no sodium unlike other waters
*MSM is awesome for healing....please look into it

1st MEAL
Cereal sized bowl of fresh diced pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe, grapes, mango, apple, and some type of unsalted nuts and seeds trail mix. Three slices of turkey bacon. I take my Multivitamin and Bromelaine (for swelling regulation) afterwards.

2nd MEAL
1 Scoop Vegan Smart Nutritional Shake..Vanilla (CVS)
1 Scoop BodyTech Critical Aminos XT...Post Workout Recovery Fuel...Melon Punch
* Good for after workouts to help repair muscles after weight lifting. I figured it to be excellent for aiding in my TT muscle repair and support healing.
Added to 20oz Distilled or Filtered water.

Single serving of chicken breast
Probiotic

3rd MEAL
Plate of vegetable salad.
I just get a bag of ready made salads from market and put half of the bag onto a plate and add spinach and unsalted trail mix of nuts/seed/raisins/cranberry.

16oz unsweetened cranberry juice with a scoop of BodyTech BCAA & Glutamine with Antioxidant Vitamin C + an MSM capsule + Bromelaine tablet.

4th MEAL
Bowl of no/low sodium veggie soup, low/no sodium soup crackers
4 oz of Apple Sauce or 4oz of Raw Almonds

5th MEAL
Chicken Breast (steamed), spinach, yam

6th MEAL
160Z DRINK OF BODYTECH RECOVERY FUEL

I TAKE THE BROMELAINE 3-4X A DAY
ARNICA 30X TABLETS ABOUT TWICE A DAY
AT LEAST 1 1/2 LITERS OF WATER PER DAY IN ADDITION TO THE OTHER FLUIDS I DRINK

I do not eat the exact same things every day for example, I may have a 2 egg omelet of spinach, sweet peppers, bell peppers or scrambled eggs with salsa with turkey bacon and apple sauce.

The key is.. real food, no/low sugar and salt, foods high in nutrition and water content. Tummy tucks make it easy to eat small meals, you get full fast.
On occasion I've had 2 cookies or an ice cream bar. Honestly though, eating junk food makes me nauseous or gives me a headache now. Yay?

I hope you found something you could use in your healing. Some women are eating much differently and having great results. This regimen is working for me, I feel great, am healing well and have achieved a 36 pound weight release thus far.

Check out my THIS OLD HOUSE and 3WK POST FOLLOW UP POSTS TO SEE HOW I PREPPED NUTRITIONALLY FOR SURGERY AND WHAT I ATE THE FIRST WEEKS POST OP.
Oh my gosh your pictures make me so jealous. lol You are so skinny and shape well. Love your transformation. Love it
Girl y'all gon' make me cry.
Hey lady I finally posted a picture I took today.

GRANDMA IS THE NEW SEXY?....LOL

My 29 year old daughter birthed my first grand child today!!! They are both healthy and happy, I'm over joyed.
Here's my update and pictures pictures for week 7 post op.
Scale not showing weight loss but my clothes are still getting looser.
This was my first week back in the gym! I took it easy with 30 minutes of fat burning cardio and 20 light weight training.

That's all for now. Glamama has to go love up on her Glam-baby!
Hey lady. Can you update your photos so we can see your latest results
Hey gorgeous, yes I will
You are amazing... Thank you so much for telling your story, for your words of encouragement, and for the nutritional tips. J Keep soaring angel!

ALMOST 3 MONTHS POST OP TT /Flank lipo

Well, sisters, on the 14th of this month I will be 3 months post op. Not much has changed since my last update post. The weight is holding steady no huge loss or gain but I am toning up quite nicely. I have a BL and arm lipo scheduled for August 6, tomorrow, so I suspect my weight to go down again.
I have been cleansing/detoxing over the weekend in preparation for the surgery.

My energy and spirits are still up and I have not over extended myself in an attempt to avoid complications for the past surgery and the next procedures. I'm nervous but excited.

I will be starting another review for my BL and arm/bra rolls lipo under the name ItTakesaVillage2.
Photos! Photos! Come on everyone lets bang on the table and shout out Photos!!! Photos!!! We want to see this sext body transformation after the liposuction
Go to home page of RealSelf click on write a review/start a review. Title your review however you want it. But the name must be it takes a village*** so it'll be link under your original post. so your new blog will start under your name.but be titled (whatever you chose) see mine. Mine says liposuction journey starts here....but its a new blog under my name Dr7423...it takes two days to post it...so once you post RealSelf will notify you once its approved and is posted
Thank you very much. (((hugs)))

BL/Bra Rolls/Arm Lipo!

I created another post for these procedures. I decided to post a couple of the pictures here while the other post is being approved.
Thanks for the prayers, well wishes and posts.
I love those perky breast. You are forming fantastic. Looking good. I am so excited for you. How are you feeling. Is the healing process going good. How is the healing with your new girlfriends. (LOL) I am so excited for you--you are going to be hot come next year. Are you doing anything else---before next summer or are you done. I am doing full back liposuction and flanks and hips-inner -outer thighs --I wanted a breast lift ---but it might have to wait. I am so happy for you you are the bomb and will look fantastic!!!! Ms. Sexy..lol
Dang it, nah! Y'all gone make me start crying. Again! I'm so grateful for the blessing of being able to do this for myself and the support I get on here. Your are one of some of the most generously kind and supportive women on here. Although, I do have to be frank by stating that you do try to kill me. You know I have stitches and you come over here cuttin' up putting me at risk for busting them. I forgive you cause I know your heart is in the right place. LOL. My next stage of procedures, in October, are about like your list: lipo of back, hips, inner/outer thighs plus waist and stomach. I will have fat grafting just to shape my butt 9like yours) not increase the size, if needed. We'll be twins!
Love reading all of your updates. The "it's raining men" post really resonates. I agree, you can allow yourself to be invisible and it is easier until you "wake up" and then you're like who's body am I in? So happy for you. Continued healing!

CORRECTION FOR REVIEW REGARDING BL/BRA ROLLS/ARM LIPO

My second review. Breast Lift, Bra Rolls/ Arm Liposuction, Culver City, CA, is under the same profile name as this one. Thank you for your help, Dr7423.
It gives me hope seeing full figured women having such amazing results! Deliciously Curvy to d max!
Thanks, I know what you mean. Seeing other women with similar shapes to mine or more voluptuous gave me hope. That's why I bravely put up my profile.
Honey, you are looking fabulous!!! :-) no wonder it's raining men!!

THIS TOP..

is one of my favorites blouses. Now it's almost fits me like a mini dress. If I were RuPaul I'd throw on some 4 inch heels and wear it to the club!
What is your weight now???
Today I'm 195lbs
Omg that's so good I have a few questions I'm going to pm you check your inbox

HELLO SISTAHS

Giving you face. Introducing meee.
My goodness, you look wonderful! From your pictures, you could easily be 29 years old - and you have a daughter that old? WHAT?! Lol! Glamma lookin' good! :)
Love that top on you! You look awesome! Really does look like you got the BBL too! Your lucky you already had a booty :-)
Thank you. Now if I can get him to thin my thighs and shape my booty just right, I'll be thrilled.

SCAR TREATMENT

I would love scar treatment ideas. My TT scar is very dark now. I'm thinking of experimenting Scar Away and Nadinola fade cream. Nadinola works great at fading my dark spots and knees. I will put Scar Away on one side and Nadinola on the other.
Hi ItTakesaVillage, You are looking great and keep up the good work. Can you please tell me what "Cleanse" did you use
Your body looks Amazing!!!!
Thank you, so does yours! Happy healing prayers for ya!

STALKER AND OTHER WEIRD SITUATIONS

I met a woman in a store last week, as we were talking her brother came up and joined us. It was her birthday weekend so they were planning a good time and invited me along. Something about this guy made me not want to be any where he would be drinking or cutting lose, nor did I want to be in a closed space with him. By all accounts he appeared normal and nonthreatening but I had a gut feeling. As we said our goodbyes I wished her a happy b-day & stated that I'd consider coming.

Fast forward a week later...Girls, I was walking down the street and her brother called out to me. I knew it was him and acted like I didn't hear him. He ran across the street and caught up to me. We exchanged pleasantries and he asked why I didn't come to the b-day celebration at their house and more importantly why I didn't call him. I never took his number so that was weirdness number one. Then he told me he was glad to have a private moment with me and starting proclaiming his love for me. Whaaaat? I never stopped walking.

He claimed I was everything he ever wanted in a woman, and God placed me in his path. He could tell that I was kind and full of love and could love him back. Then he changed it to," No, I know you love me back already. I love you. I am in love with you and can't stop thinking of you." While he was speaking and working himself up I eased my hand in my purse for the pepper spray, I didn't have it, today of all days. I let him talk and interjected a more reasonable line of thinking when I could. At one point he lost it and told me not to counsel him.

I started praying , this was happening so fast. He went from 0 to 120 in 2 minutes! He reached for my hand, I told him not to touch me. He said he wanted to hold me and keep me. Again," don't touch me." I stated that " God" would not promise me to a man when I already have a husband. This joker told me he would kill my husband because he was a no good man to allow me to go around alone and unprotected. That he himself was a real man, has been in jail, was a God fearing man but still a gangster and would blow that MF's head clean off in front of me to prove his love.

I was 2 seconds from losing my bad temper but knew deep down not to incite him more. He started yelling, "Baby, I love you! So in love with you I can't think straight!" I finally turned to him and said, " In Jesus name do not touch me or take another step towards me! I am going on my way and you will stop this nonsense now!" "God, is my covering and has a hedge of protection around me."

He stopped. I continued to quickly make my way to the store. He was screaming my name and professing his at the top of his lungs has I crossed the huge parking lot but he didn't move towards me. Lunatic. I went through that store and out of the entrance onto the next street and on about my business to enjoy my day. I was a bit shaky and nauseous though.

More weirdness...
I get asked out every single day by: professional men, married men, younger men, crackhead men, one guy that "manages" strippers and other businesses offered to take me traveling and be my sugar daddy, a pastor supposedly starting up a church affiliate for TD Jakes invited me to Vegas for a few days (I looked him up online while he was talking to me in line, he has a mugshot). I was considering checking out his church until he invited me to Vegas.

I mind my own business, never flirt, am a modest dresser but fashionable. All of these shenanigans happen within a five minute exchange. California men are something else!

I'm too old for this foolishness. Time to buy a car and save my walking for the treadmill.

PART 2

I just want to add that the above listed shenanigans have less to with how a woman is dressed or carrying herself but mostly to do with these men perception of women period. Some of the above mentioned men are misogynistic, narcissistic and even psychologically unbalanced. Others were respectful, complimentary and moved on.

I am not impressed or swayed by men approaching me because basically their intent is to gain access to your body and other assets. I'm not flattered that some lusty joker wants to selfishly use my body. Never have been. I respect myself, control my desires and present myself with dignity. I am a Royal Negress and I know that. LOL.

However, no woman deserves to be accosted and violated no matter what she is wearing or how she presents herself. Such actions are exacted by predatory types of men due to their own desires to control, manipulate and harm others.
Your transformation is astonishing Love ure results ... Inspirational and full of Great insight... I will be following you on RS
Thank you Katissweet, I'm glad to be helpful.
Did you just do a update???

4 MONTH UPDATE ON TT

The months after go faster than the time pre op! My TT is still working! LOL. My midsection is swollen due to the Breast Reduction/Lift I had on August 6. Now that my BL is 7 weeks post op I can hit the gym permission of Olga!

Today will be my first day so I'll take it easy. I have been taking walks but no lifting or strenuous activity. I have been doing squats lately in preparation of my BBL in November. I postponed it by one month because my hubby can maximize vacation time planning around Thanksgiving and weekends. That allows us approximately 20 days of off days! Another benefit will be more time for healing and getting in better shape. I want banging results!

4 MONTH POST OP TT PICTURE

wow! you look great!!!!
LOOKING GOOD CHICA!
Amazing. ...simply amazing! !!

4 MONTHS TT POST OP

You look absolutely amazing! !! I hope I get the same results from my tt! !!

FAJA INFO NEEDED

I don't have a faja or torso support garment yet, except for my post surgery binder. Where can I find one in a store near Culver City, Ca. or a reputable online site?
Amazon has one called lipo express is v the one i use. Its a little pricey and takes a little getting use to put it on but it is the best I've used. And I've had several. I'f not i read a post where some one bought one at their local Wal-Mart spots section and the swore by it. Good luck hot chic!
Thank you Jewels, a hot chick as well! Thanks for continuing to do updates! That is very kind and helpful of you. Thank you for the support garment info.
I will give you the name of my spot downtown tomorrow , don't spend a dime until I do!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kenneth Hughes is a very skilled man. He is a genius and doesn't mind telling you. I appreciate his confidence, sense of humor and artist's eye. Much like a sculptor looking at block of marble or clay, this talented man can see right through fat and body trauma to the beautiful physique beneath. Dr. Hughes also has the skills, education and thousands of hours of experience to bring about that beauty. My tummy tuck performed on 5/14/14 yielded shocking and outstanding results! I plan to have him do a breasts lift and bbl. He answered all of my emails within 24 hours both pre and post op. My surgery was performed a week after my consult with him. He and Dr. Lebowitz, the anesthesiologist make a great team. Dr. Lebowitz calmed my nerves regarding the general anesthesia but most importantly he woke me up! The staff always took care of my concerns, calls, appointments, pre/post op care with patience, professionalism and courtesy. I found it a surprising experience because they work in a pressure cooker, the place is very busy. Not all things went perfectly but it all went well.