Breast Lift in Mexico - Cuernavaca, Morelos

To feel better about myself.

To feel better about myself.

Hi Yellow,

Thanks for the added info your review has been updated.

Thanks so much,

-Britt

Three beautiful children and the laws of gravity...

Three beautiful children and the laws of gravity left my breasts saggy and made me look older. When my husband and I broke up and I had to get back into the dating scene I lost 20 pounds and felt great, but my breasts were saggier than ever. I originally thought I would do the lift with implants, but eventually decided that I wanted to stay the same size and be all me, even though I would have a scar. I had some pain around the incision area, but I was feeling well enough to get out of bed by the second day and pretty much was able to do most my regular things within a week. I had a slight loss of sensation, more in the left breast than the right, that lasted about 6 months.

I decided to go with Dr. Meza because of his location, credentials, and his reputation for this kind of surgery.

Hi Nervous Nelly, in my case I had the volume so it was not an issue, I don't think it could come out flat on top but if you are smaller than you used to be your p.s. should be able to help you decide what's best.
Hi yellow rose, i myself would like just a breast lift and to keep my natural size but im afraid that i might come out smaller and still flat on top without the round fullness I once had. How did your turn out? Do you have any before and after pics you don't mind sharing?
hi congrats on your surgery! i so want to get things done but im nervous? how did you feel about the lost of sensation for a while? were you upset, or nervous about it? my gf has implants and she said that her sensation actually heightened?! can you believe it...i hope that you are doing well and feeling fabulous!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Because he is totally dedicated to his patients and profession