Week 5 Revision

Hello, for those of you that are interested, I...

Hello, for those of you that are interested, I posted my TT on that review. Basically, I am just about 6 months postop and am going for consultations for a revision. I had a floating TT with MR on 3/5/13. I had no idea I was only going for a float. PS never told me. I came out of recovery and was told, "I didn't need to move your BB". Hence, 6 months later with a horrible result. Loose skin that looks worse than preop.

6 months post TT. Need revision

Added a few more pics.

Just came from new PS office-failed muscle repair

Just returned from visit with new PS. Apparently my muscle repair has failed. Thats part of the reason my outcome is so poor. He had me feel the separation with my fingers as I laid back and tightened my abs. There is a clear divet that I could feel. So I will be getting a reverse TT, to tighten upper lax skin, BA with BL, and muscle repair thru my existing incision that will be opened about 3 inches. I will have a pain pump for 3 days, and have 3-4 drains. It sounds overwhelming but I am actually happier than I've been since I had this done.6 months ago. I knew something wasn't right immediately, you can read my review on tummy tuck. I was giving it the benefit of the doubt thinking the swelling was horrible.

Forgot to add photos

Reverse TT, BL with revision, lipo of flanks

All set for next week! This PS is much more strict than my last. I have to wash with Hibiclens 5 times before surgery, no Motrin or muscle relaxers before or after surgery, absolutely no cooking cleaning or really anything for 10 days! He has his patients sign a paper attesting to this. He does not believe in taking any chances for potential complications. No showering or touching bandages or garment for 6 days. Now just want to be on the other side. My surgery will take 6 hours, he has a lot of messes to fix! Going with 304 or 339 (he tries both in the OR) mod+ silicone, with lollipop lift, lipo of flanks too. He always lipos his tummy tucks. previous PS did not.

Pre op pics

7 days PO

12 days PO Reverse TT, BA, BL, Lipo Flanks

Feeling pretty good so far. Totally diff from last time and I had tons of stuff done. I did get a tape reaction and am itchy so all tape removed. Continuing to take it easy and not do too much. Started driving on day 9 and went very well.

15 days PO pics

5 weeks

Feeling great! Tummy flat, breasts perky! Just got back from a cruise and for the first time in 30 years felt comfortable in a bikini! I am doing really well. Not doing anything workout-wise yet.

5 weeks

More 5 weeks pics

Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Loved him as soon as I met him. Extremely knowledgable, compassionate and professional. Went thru every detail with me, spent a full hour answering every question I had. Impeccable surgeon with meticulous attention to detail. This surgery surpassed my expectations. Highly highly recommend.

Wow... you look amazing! I need a revision because my doc didn't do a great job. It's depressing because I spent all this money and for what, not to be happy. Your revision looks great. Congratulations
You look so great! Love that with the new belly your muscle tone in your legs shows more!
Thank you!
You look wonderful! I'm hoping my revision goes as well as yours. I have a little over 2 weeks to go until mine!
Just answered you on other review, just saw this response! Happy healing!
found your revision review! I think I got my answers babymickey! glad you had a wonderful vacation...i'm planning for greece next year ...hope i'll recover well from my TT!
You look great! I am considering an revision of my tummy tuck and while I am there I want to get an BA!
Super fab!
You look awesome!
So the reverse tt used your existing tt incision? I imagined it'd have been up high. you look great, so glad your doing well!
No, the reverse TT incision is under your breasts. It works well if you have or going to have a BL because it is the same incisions. I had already had them from a previous BA. There was no other way to get the loose skin removed, as my BB would have died.
I thought it was a higher incision, just didn't notice it in your pics. Thanks for educating me!
Wonderful! You look great! Congrats! How long did the surgery take this time? Did you feel better afterwards than after the first surgery?
Hello! Surgery took 6 hours. I felt so much better this time, and it really was a full TT as there were no sutures left and I had a huge separation. I felt so much better with having lipo, a BL, and BA. Had a pain pump which was great, and great anesthesia team who really worked hard so I wouldn't have vomiting.
Wow! Great results!
Feeling great! So diff than last time!
Looking good girl! How are you feeling?
I hope your revision went well! When I read that you are almost 50 I couldn't even believe it!! Your body and skin look like a 20 yr old! You already looked fabulous.... now you're gonna be off the charts amazing!! Sorry you had to go through again.
Good luck tmrw! Second times a charm!
Good luck! It will work this time! positive thoughts truly help! You have my best wishes!! You will do fabulous.
Thank you!
Imma follow your revision!
It is when the do it in reverse so they pull the skin upwards and the incisions are under your breasts. I already have BA incisions there and I will also do an exchange with a BL at the same time. Below my BB, the skin is not loose, only above. Are you getting a new BB or just moving it again? My BB is too low to be moved again.
My bb was never moved so the skin never got pulled tight. This time they will have to move it.
You too shopkins! Are you getting a full tt? I will most likely be doing a reverse.