1 year post TT Revision after Floating MTT

Hello, for those of you that are interested, I...

Hello, for those of you that are interested, I posted my TT on that review. Basically, I am just about 6 months postop and am going for consultations for a revision. I had a floating TT with MR on 3/5/13. I had no idea I was only going for a float. PS never told me. I came out of recovery and was told, "I didn't need to move your BB". Hence, 6 months later with a horrible result. Loose skin that looks worse than preop.

6 months post TT. Need revision

Added a few more pics.

Just came from new PS office-failed muscle repair

Just returned from visit with new PS. Apparently my muscle repair has failed. Thats part of the reason my outcome is so poor. He had me feel the separation with my fingers as I laid back and tightened my abs. There is a clear divet that I could feel. So I will be getting a reverse TT, to tighten upper lax skin, BA with BL, and muscle repair thru my existing incision that will be opened about 3 inches. I will have a pain pump for 3 days, and have 3-4 drains. It sounds overwhelming but I am actually happier than I've been since I had this done.6 months ago. I knew something wasn't right immediately, you can read my review on tummy tuck. I was giving it the benefit of the doubt thinking the swelling was horrible.

Forgot to add photos

Reverse TT, BL with revision, lipo of flanks

All set for next week! This PS is much more strict than my last. I have to wash with Hibiclens 5 times before surgery, no Motrin or muscle relaxers before or after surgery, absolutely no cooking cleaning or really anything for 10 days! He has his patients sign a paper attesting to this. He does not believe in taking any chances for potential complications. No showering or touching bandages or garment for 6 days. Now just want to be on the other side. My surgery will take 6 hours, he has a lot of messes to fix! Going with 304 or 339 (he tries both in the OR) mod+ silicone, with lollipop lift, lipo of flanks too. He always lipos his tummy tucks. previous PS did not.

Pre op pics

7 days PO

12 days PO Reverse TT, BA, BL, Lipo Flanks

Feeling pretty good so far. Totally diff from last time and I had tons of stuff done. I did get a tape reaction and am itchy so all tape removed. Continuing to take it easy and not do too much. Started driving on day 9 and went very well.

15 days PO pics

5 weeks

Feeling great! Tummy flat, breasts perky! Just got back from a cruise and for the first time in 30 years felt comfortable in a bikini! I am doing really well. Not doing anything workout-wise yet.

5 weeks

More 5 weeks pics

1 year post revision TT after floating MTT

Hello-just wanted to share with all that I am ecstatic after my results. I am back to exercising fully and can't wait for the next year to bring even better results as I continue to build my ab muscles. I waited 6 months to start exercising at all per my doctors orders and a good 8 months to start ab work and even then very slowly. He did not want to take a chance on anything going wrong after what I had been thru with my first surgery. Because of my terrible posture and anatomy I naturally have a slight bulge to my abdomen. I remember having it when I was 7! Anyway, just wanted to give hope to the ones needing revision. There is hope, if you choose the right surgeon!
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

Loved him as soon as I met him. Extremely knowledgable, compassionate and professional. Went thru every detail with me, spent a full hour answering every question I had. Impeccable surgeon with meticulous attention to detail. This surgery surpassed my expectations. Highly highly recommend.