Thank You Clear Correct! - Crystal Lake, IL

After I finish up the current aligners I have in...

After I finish up the current aligners I have in right now I will only have three more! I cannot believe how well this worked! I was a little afraid it wouldn't work. When I first got them I really wasn't sure I was going to get used to the way they felt in my mouth. But sure enough I got used to it and now it is like nothing! For the most part they haven't really hurt for more than a day except for the ones I have in now. Those hurt for about four days...but when your teeth are moving pain is expected, and it definitely wasn't anything unbearable just uncomfortable. For me it is hard to notice a different because I see my teeth every day but when I really look at my teeth I see a HUGE difference! I honestly never thought I would have straight teeth. This has been a great experience and I already love my smile, and they aren't even done yet. I am honestly glad I didn't get braces when I was younger because so many of my friends had braces for years and then after getting them taken off they had to get them put on again. I haven't even had these for a year and I am already nearing the end of my treatment. I have attached a before and after picture. I am the dark haired girl in both and the after picture is actually from the end of July so I have over a month added on from that! Overall this experience has been great! I have always been self conscious about my teeth and now I like smiling and I love when my parents notice and tell me how great they look. The confidence I get from my smile is huge!

Thank you clear correct!
Dr. David Bojan

A big part of my great experience has been my dentist. Dr. David Bojans has been so wonderful throughout this whole process. I did need straight teeth, but my teeth were also very close together that I get constant cavities, and these braces are going to make things easier for my dentist! He has been so helpful and that makes my experience that much better!