Pixel Laser with Radio Frequency, Skin Resurfacing - Cremorne, NSW

Extremely painful Little...

Extremely painful
Little improvement
Expensive
I did it to treat pigmentation and scarring.

The treatment was extremely painful and I had to stay home for at least 4 days. After the skin returned to normal conditions I was left with burn mark on my left cheek. I went back to the clinic and didn't want to go ahead with the remaining 2 treatments. I was then persuaded by the therapist in charge to continue. She said it would go away. I had the second treatment. The mark on my cheek went darker and I gained another one on the right cheek. I decided to discontinue the treatment and had a hard time getting a refund for my last treatment. The therapist didn't take my concern seriously and kept trying to remedy the scar. I had to meet the CEO to be able to be understood. It's been over 6 months and the overall condition of my skin didn't improve much. There's absolutely no significant change. I still have the same problem with pigmentation and scarring and now I have a bigger problem to treat which is the 2 burn marks on my cheek.It's definitely not worth the money and extreme pain, without mentioning time needed off work. In the end I had to buy several products to treat a problem caused by the treatment itself.

Kristy at Clearskincare Cremorne, Sydney

In August 2009 I went to Clearskincare in Cremorne and I was advised by the clinic to buy 3 pixel treatments for pigmentation. The treatment was extremely painful and I had to stay home for at least 4 days. After the skin returned to normal conditions I was left with burn mark on my left cheek. I went back to the clinic and didn't want to go ahead with the remaining 2 treatments. I was then persuaded by the therapist in charge, Kristy,to continue. She said it would go away. I had the second treatment. The mark on my cheek went darker and I gained another one on the right cheek. I decided to discontinue the treatment and had a hard time getting a refund for my last treatment. The therapist didn't take my concern seriously and kept trying to remedy the mark. I had to meet the CEO to be able to be understood. It's been over 6 months and the overall condition of my skin didn't improve. I still have the same problem with pigmentation and scarring and now I have another problem to treat that is the 2 burn marks on my cheek.It's definitely not worth the money and extreme pain, without mentioning time needed off work. In the end I had to buy several products to treat a problem caused by the treatment itself.