Pixel Laser with Radio Frequency, Skin Resurfacing - Cremorne, NSW

Extremely painful Little...

Extremely painful
Little improvement
Expensive
I did it to treat pigmentation and scarring.

The treatment was extremely painful and I had to stay home for at least 4 days. After the skin returned to normal conditions I was left with burn mark on my left cheek. I went back to the clinic and didn't want to go ahead with the remaining 2 treatments. I was then persuaded by the therapist in charge to continue. She said it would go away. I had the second treatment. The mark on my cheek went darker and I gained another one on the right cheek. I decided to discontinue the treatment and had a hard time getting a refund for my last treatment. The therapist didn't take my concern seriously and kept trying to remedy the scar. I had to meet the CEO to be able to be understood. It's been over 6 months and the overall condition of my skin didn't improve much. There's absolutely no significant change. I still have the same problem with pigmentation and scarring and now I have a bigger problem to treat which is the 2 burn marks on my cheek.It's definitely not worth the money and extreme pain, without mentioning time needed off work. In the end I had to buy several products to treat a problem caused by the treatment itself.

Interesting that you spend your time to write so much after your treatment was done and you specially chose my post to comment on. Keep going. They might promote you. It's been over a year and the burnt mark is still on my face. I recommend no one to do this treatment.
I've been going to clear skin care for over 7 months now - I signed up to the 12 month skin gym and have had a range of meso needling, peels and pixel treatnments by Abigail in the city. My skin has TRANSFORMED! I have suffered from acne all my life and have bad scars on my cheeks and temples. Signing up to the skin gym has changed my life - I now wear minimal make up and my skin is smoother, tighter and clearer. All I can say is, when it comes to skin, dont always listen to the bad reviews because EVERYONE is different - It is not neccesarily the clinic's fault if someone ends up having a bad experience. Your skin can react to these treatments in different ways. All the girls at the clinic are specially trained to do their job and know what they are doing.
Avoid clearskin (all locations) like the plague. They burnt my mother's face a year ago and she ia still seeking medical assistance to fix it. I got a lip filler done. It lasted 8 days, I was told 5-6 months. When I complained I was told that had happened to 1000s of people (Phillipa told Jess at Moonee Ponds to tell me) and that I could buy a new $550 filler (of better quality) and see how that went.
Kristy at Clearskincare Cremorne, Sydney

In August 2009 I went to Clearskincare in Cremorne and I was advised by the clinic to buy 3 pixel treatments for pigmentation. The treatment was extremely painful and I had to stay home for at least 4 days. After the skin returned to normal conditions I was left with burn mark on my left cheek. I went back to the clinic and didn't want to go ahead with the remaining 2 treatments. I was then persuaded by the therapist in charge, Kristy,to continue. She said it would go away. I had the second treatment. The mark on my cheek went darker and I gained another one on the right cheek. I decided to discontinue the treatment and had a hard time getting a refund for my last treatment. The therapist didn't take my concern seriously and kept trying to remedy the mark. I had to meet the CEO to be able to be understood. It's been over 6 months and the overall condition of my skin didn't improve. I still have the same problem with pigmentation and scarring and now I have another problem to treat that is the 2 burn marks on my cheek.It's definitely not worth the money and extreme pain, without mentioning time needed off work. In the end I had to buy several products to treat a problem caused by the treatment itself.