Best Thing I've Done for Myself - Cranston, RI

I am 35 with 2 kids. I am 5.2 and weigh about 120....

I am 35 with 2 kids. I am 5.2 and weigh about 120. I exercise, eat healthy and I'm in pretty good shape. However, I gained 60lbs with each of my boys and lost all the weight. I was left with a pooch that I have been unable to get rid of and some significant loose skin in my abs. My inner thighs also had some loose from the weight gain/loss. So I decided to have my upper and lower abs done as well as my inner thighs.

My nurse was wonderful. She explained everything as she went along. When things got hot she would immediately stop and give me a break or turn the machine down if needed. She also tried several different patterns of moving the wand to determine which was most comfortable for me. A figure 8 pattern with pressure worked the best.

I did 5 treatments and each session lasted over an hour. Each time I went she increased the time for both fat melting and lifting. I drank a lot the day before and of so that I was well hydrated. The hydration is very important to quickly get you up to a therapeutic level. If you do not drink enough it will take too long to get therapeutic and the fat melting and lifting part is less.

I just finished my last treatment on Friday. I've lost 3 inches on my waist and an inch on each thigh. I no longer have jiggles in the thighs and I can't pinch the saggy skin to pull it down on my stomach anymore. I am so excited to see my results after 3 months!!!

for some reason I can't click 5 stars at the top but this provider was excellent!!

Hello Tara, I am from Johnston & would like to know what doctor you went to for your exilis treatment. Would you be able to share the name? Thank you!
Hi Tara! That is positive to hear! Do you have any photos you can share? I am considering it for my ab area. I had lipotherme almost a year ago and it left me a bit lumpy with loose skin so I am looking to correct my situation.

Thanks!

Hooray for success stories! I'm glad you like your results. Thank you so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf!