I'm Tired of Feeling Self Conscious About my Nose. - Covington, LA

I've been wanting a nose job for some time now,...

I've been wanting a nose job for some time now, but I'm not really sure what I need to get done. There's some days when I have a full face on and I think it's bearable, but when I'm natural and without makeup I'm really self conscious about it. I want to look and feel prettier without makeup. The tip of my nose is really big I'd also like the bridge of my nose to be more defined. I'm only 20, so I have a bit of a budget. I'm VERY undecided on the doctor, I'd hate to get this surgery and like so many other people regret it. HELP ME PLEASE!

Obviously it is your decision but you really don't need rhinoplasty. You are gorgeous already. I wanted something subtle done and regret it every day. Your nose really suits you! My advice would be not to mess with it. Good luck with your decision. X
Your nose looks good as is. Good luck with your surgery.
Thank you so much for starting your story here. You are gorgeous, but I also know what it feels like to not like your nose. Make sure you choose your doctor very carefully and go with a board certified plastic surgeon who has tons of experience working on African American noses. Please keep us posted!
Your nose is perfectly proportionate, nothing wrong with it. It shouldn't be any smaller than it is, and it fits your face. Your decision though, but make sure you want it for yourself, not to look 'perfect' in someone else's eyes.
You're beautiful! Nothing is wrong with your nose girly
Dr. Koffi boahene in Maryland is expety for ethnic nose jobs.
I think ur nose looks beautiful and ur face too and I won't advice you to do any surgery to change its shape coz u may regret later. Bcoz once u do the nose job u can't get back to ur original nose. I am a victim of that and now I seeking a revision with Dr koffi boahene.