Blepharoplasty Lower Eyelid- Bilateral Surgery - Covington, LA

This review will be short, I wrote one prior to...

This review will be short, I wrote one prior to this but the page refreshed on it's own and I had to start over. Anyways, I've had under eye bags since FOREVER, it's safe to say I was born with them, lol. I finally chose a doctor, which was Dr. Acosta. I was actually referred to him by another physician and I had seen pictures of his work prior to visiting him and I was pleased. I had blepharoplasty lower eyelids- bilateral surgery done on both eyes. I had it done on March 24,2014. Before the procedure I met with Dr. Acosta and the anesthesiologist and they assured me everything would run smooth and I'd be pleased with the results. I woke up from the surgery to the anesthesiologist telling me about the fat popping right on out as soon as he made the incision and that I looked great. I went to the restroom and saw that they lied about me looking great to make me feel better, lol. I didn't have a problem with bruising or swelling, I thought it would be worst, but most of it was down within 2 1/2 weeks, notice I said MOST. I went and visited Dr. Acosta on week two and he assured me that I still had a few weeks to go before I'd see the full results. Honestly, I saw results in week two, even though I was still swollen. I met again with Dr. Acosta on week 5, he assured it would just get better. I was startled because I already loved the results. Ok, I said this review would be short but I lied.. long story short. I LOVE MY RESULTS. I am now more confident than ever.
I am thinking about having this surgery. I would also like to know if you had stitches. I was told that there would be no stitches and that the incisions would close up naturally. Are the pictures that you posted the worse bruising you had after the surgery? Because if so that is awesome!!! Could you wear make-up after the surgery to cover up the bruising? or did you need to go without?
Your results look great!  Was your surgery transconjunctive (incisions inside the eyelid)?  I don't see any scarring if your incisions were outside the eyelid.
Covington Oculoplastic Surgeon

GREAT. AWESOME, FRIENDLY STAFF. AWESOME!