Blepharoplasty Lower Eyelid- Bilateral Surgery - Covington, LA

This review will be short, I wrote one prior to...

This review will be short, I wrote one prior to this but the page refreshed on it's own and I had to start over. Anyways, I've had under eye bags since FOREVER, it's safe to say I was born with them, lol. I finally chose a doctor, which was Dr. Acosta. I was actually referred to him by another physician and I had seen pictures of his work prior to visiting him and I was pleased. I had blepharoplasty lower eyelids- bilateral surgery done on both eyes. I had it done on March 24,2014. Before the procedure I met with Dr. Acosta and the anesthesiologist and they assured me everything would run smooth and I'd be pleased with the results. I woke up from the surgery to the anesthesiologist telling me about the fat popping right on out as soon as he made the incision and that I looked great. I went to the restroom and saw that they lied about me looking great to make me feel better, lol. I didn't have a problem with bruising or swelling, I thought it would be worst, but most of it was down within 2 1/2 weeks, notice I said MOST. I went and visited Dr. Acosta on week two and he assured me that I still had a few weeks to go before I'd see the full results. Honestly, I saw results in week two, even though I was still swollen. I met again with Dr. Acosta on week 5, he assured it would just get better. I was startled because I already loved the results. Ok, I said this review would be short but I lied.. long story short. I LOVE MY RESULTS. I am now more confident than ever.
Covington Oculoplastic Surgeon

GREAT. AWESOME, FRIENDLY STAFF. AWESOME!