Did BA Set You Back on Fitness Goals? - Covington, LA

I am getting BA in 2 days. I am 32 barely A now...

I am getting BA in 2 days. I am 32 barely A now and am getting 300 cc HP gel implants. I am 125 and working on getting stronger and building muscle while losing fat. I do circuit and weight training several times a week. Did you gain fat/ lose muscle while recovering from BA? How long to get bak on track? Thanks!
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

This is my major worry. Too

Can't wait to hear your surgery went! Don't worry about a few pounds on the scale for a few weeks. You need to have fat and rest to heal properly! The gym will always be there but you don't want to risk your surgery by doing too much too soon. You will definitely be bloated and feel heavy the first week or so from the anesthesia. Don't worry, this will subside. Update us soon!

Yes it's kinda terrible not being able to work out :( but it's a good thing so you can heal up an not hurt the implant or incisions. I was a 32aa 100 pounds an got 325 HP gel under muscle 2 weeks ago miss doing yoga ;/ an going to gym 4 times a week! It's crazy just having to relaxing an chill lol good luck with your BA post some pix!:) your gonna love it I'm in love with mine
Thanks you for the positive info. I have now found a few other things to worry about now that my surgery is tomorrow . I know though in a week I will be crying about not being able to work out. I will ease back into Cardio in 2 weeks and take it from there. It's awesome that you were able to get back to your schedule that fast! I hope I can too.
I teach group fitness. I needed at least 3 weeks off. Some say 6 weeks. Check with ps! And you will know how you feel, trust your body. You might just do core and legs for the first weeks back. I was 34 A and got 320cc.
Hi. Just wondering I teach Pilates and I'm a Physio was it sore lifting arms over head after the surgery I'm taking 3.5 weeks off unsure about the time frame