Amazing Results... So Happy - Covington, LA

I met with my doctor to discuss breast...

I met with my doctor to discuss breast augmentation. She listened, cared, and respected exactly what I wanted. We scheduled surgery the next day ( which was yesterday ). I just took my compression bra off, and they look AMAZING! I went from a 32 B to a D. I'm in minimal pain. My doctor is amazing, and I would definitely recommend her. I paid $4,700 for saline. Her cost for silicone is $5,700.

I had an amazing experience. My doctor is truely a...

I had an amazing experience. My doctor is truely a professional and a perfectionist! I love my body!

I have round moderate plus saline implants.

I have round moderate plus saline implants.

My true bra size post surgery is 32DD.

My true bra size post surgery is 32DD.
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

My doctor spent about an hour with me for my consultation. She answered all questions. When I called her cell for a change in medications, she called it in immediately. She is a great doctor.Updated on 5 Jan 2012:My doctor had a thourough consultation with me. She really went over all my options with me. She answered all of my questions. She scheduled surgery exactly when I wanted, which was the very next day after my initial appointment. She gave me her cell phone number and a packet with specific care instructions. They have a variety of payment options, and I never had to wait more than 10 minutes (I've had two follow up appointments since surgery.) It has been 5 weeks, and I feel amazing! My results are better than I expected.

I got mine done 3 weeks ago I asked for a full D they put 500cc saline, but I'm still waiting on them to drop do you think they'll look larger then?
How many CC's did you receive? I am identical to you pre-op and love your results, so natural looking
Ok I know I commented but I would love to use ur pic as a wish pic u breast are exactly wat I want
Feel free to use my pictures. I did the same thing! I found pictures of exactly how I wanted mine to look to bring with me to the doctor. I needed the right amound of spacing, hang, and roundness. It's important to do your research.
I can't believe how symmetric they are! great job!!
Wow, you look amazing!! I got my surgery yesterday, May 1st. I am 5' and 105 pounds. I got 375CC. I get to see mine today at the doctors office and can't wait. Hope mine look as great as yours :) I was surprised how little pain I'm in and super glad I went ahead and did it, yay!!!!!
That's awesome! Congratulations! You're right the pain wasn't as bad as I expected either. However it took about a month or two to really start feeling a lot better. I hope you are really pleased with how they look! I'm sure u will be. I'm telling you, after 3-4 weeks they look AMAZING because they are healed more by then. :)

You look great, and very natural! Hooray!

Thanks! I'm extremely pleased! Dr Michele Cooper. She's awesome. She has the 3D imaging software that shows you how you'll look with different size implants. It is really neat and helpful.
wow! sounds great. what is your doctor's name? she did a FANTASTIC job, they look amazing
$4,700 covered implants, hospital, anesthesia, and all office visits (5 so far). The only extra cost would be for prescriptions. I was prescribed Percocet, which was covered by my insurance. However without insurance it would be between $40-$60 for generic.
How much did u pay in total with the visits,recovery & implants?
they look great
Thanks!
I want my breast to look natural like that. Nice
Thank you!
Awesome glad you had great results, how many cc's did you get?
I got 340 cc's. I thought I was a D. However, I got measured last week to buy new bras, and it turns out I'm a DD.