Amazing Results... So Happy - Covington, LA

I met with my doctor to discuss breast...

I met with my doctor to discuss breast augmentation. She listened, cared, and respected exactly what I wanted. We scheduled surgery the next day ( which was yesterday ). I just took my compression bra off, and they look AMAZING! I went from a 32 B to a D. I'm in minimal pain. My doctor is amazing, and I would definitely recommend her. I paid $4,700 for saline. Her cost for silicone is $5,700.

Awesome glad you had great results, how many cc's did you get?

I had an amazing experience. My doctor is truely a...

I had an amazing experience. My doctor is truely a professional and a perfectionist! I love my body!

I have round moderate plus saline implants.

I have round moderate plus saline implants.
they look great
Thanks!
I want my breast to look natural like that. Nice

My true bra size post surgery is 32DD.

My true bra size post surgery is 32DD.
I got mine done 3 weeks ago I asked for a full D they put 500cc saline, but I'm still waiting on them to drop do you think they'll look larger then?
How many CC's did you receive? I am identical to you pre-op and love your results, so natural looking
Ok I know I commented but I would love to use ur pic as a wish pic u breast are exactly wat I want
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

My doctor spent about an hour with me for my consultation. She answered all questions. When I called her cell for a change in medications, she called it in immediately. She is a great doctor.Updated on 5 Jan 2012:My doctor had a thourough consultation with me. She really went over all my options with me. She answered all of my questions. She scheduled surgery exactly when I wanted, which was the very next day after my initial appointment. She gave me her cell phone number and a packet with specific care instructions. They have a variety of payment options, and I never had to wait more than 10 minutes (I've had two follow up appointments since surgery.) It has been 5 weeks, and I feel amazing! My results are better than I expected.