Waiting to Exhale...or Cough - Covington, KY

Definitely worth it. I was 4'11 and only 115 lbs...

Definitely worth it. I was 4'11 and only 115 lbs but I had a miserable stomach--I was 98 lbs when I got pregnant with my daughter and gained 45 lbs-wham at my eight month mark stretch marks galore. I was always fit before hand and I loved my stomach. I worked like the devil for 2 years trying to correct it and it just wouldnt budge. I talked to my doctor and he suggested a tummy tuck to get rid of the excess skin and stretch marks. Finally after almost nine years of having the belly I had my tummy tuck. At first i thought it wasn't worth it those first few days after. I was swollen and the pain was HELL I am not going to lie. I am a very independent person and it didnt suit me well to have someone take care of me. I am now almost two weeks PO and although the pain is still there it is manageable and I am just taking one day at a time!

wow cece!! Your tummy looks awesome. And you are only 2 wks post? That's incredible. I'm a shorty too at 5 ft nothing and my torso looks so much longer now. So does yours. Congratulations!
Thanks Ana! yes that pic was taken at two weeks PO. Congratulations to you as well!! Us shorties need the long torsos!
Thanks ladies!!! You all just made night :) we are all looking good and we are some tough cookies! Kathy that is awesome-I travel a lot for my job in Ohio, I go all the way up to Dayton so may be in your neck of the woods at times.
yes im in the Dayton area, outskirts...............awesome !
whoo hoo your from around my neck of the woods, im in ohio about an hour from where your at, lookin good !!!!
Lookin great!!!
OMG you look amazing!!! Girl you are smokin' hot. Your BB looks great!