Couldn't Be Happier with Artefill

Full disclosure: my husband is a facial plastic...

Full disclosure: my husband is a facial plastic surgeon and did my injections. I won't say much to avoid anyone thinking my opinion is biased and I think the results in the photos speak for themselves (they are unedited, the color is slightly different because of an orange shirt I was wearing in the before).

The after photo was taken 23 months after my 2nd injection. At about 9 months, I had Juvederm layered over the Artefill because I still had some fine surface lines that I was self-conscious about. I wish we had taken a photo then! The Juvederm is completely gone in the after photo. It was taken more than a year after the Juvederm injection. The reason I mention this is because I had additional improvement over the 2 years after my injections. Those fine lines that I was self-conscious about at around 12 months post-Artefill are gone at 23 months post-Artefill.

The other differences in the photos are Juvederm in my lips and improvement in my skin from topical and prescription medications.

Does your husband use a blunt tip cannula or needle for fillers? I have bruised badly from juvederm in past and am looking for md who is using a cannula this time.
he did an amazing job and it is the most natural looking result that I have ever seen
Thanks! I'm almost 7 years out and still haven't needed a "refill!"
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

This is a biased recommendation because he is my husband.