One Month After Cellulaze and is Looking Worst Than Before - Costa Rica, CR

Exactly 1 month ago I had cellulaze done around my...

Exactly 1 month ago I had cellulaze done around my tummy as I had small bumps and dimples typical of cellulite, although I'm fairly thin, (110 lb) and exercise regularly and have a reasonable good diet at 34 years old I'm staring to show the unsightly cellulite, so since I was in costa rica for a few months, I said : "what the heck, let get some little things done here and there". I looked for a reputable doctor with good credentials and had a few procedures done, (cellulaze, blepharoplasty and permanent fillers and face contouring). I have to say I'm fairly satisfied with most procedures, but a onto after cellulaze I'm staring to wonder if it was worthwhile as I've not notice the cellulite diminish at all, although my ab area looks better sculpted than before, I know have more saggy skin from the belly button to just below my breast. For what I've read they said the skin improves with time and final results wil take several months to be noticeable, but i just dont see the difference at all, actually worst, at direct sunlight I can see more bumps then before as I sit down I can see more dimples and sagging skin than before. I would love to hear what some of you and some doctors have to say about this.

Thank you, and good luck to all of you with your treatments