Rosenstock Lieberman Clinic - Costa Rica, CR

I'm not sure about the thigh lift. I had what is...

I'm not sure about the thigh lift. I had what is called draping form skin and tissue excess left after extreme weight loss. I did not have the T incision, which I am so thankful about. The problem with this procedure is the location of the "seam" along the groin area. I also had a tummy tuck, the compression garment I had to wear has an edge allowing for urination and bowel movements. It is tricky to keep clean and dry and not put strain on the groin incision. The end of the groin incision lands right on a pressure point on my bottom when sitting upright. This made it uncomfortable to sit and easy to stress the area. I am glad to not have the draping skin but I'm not sure yet how much better the area will look. It isn't like I wear a swimsuit much and the draping didn't show under long shorts and dresses which are appropriate for my age. So we'll see!
Rosenstock Lieberman Clinic

Excellent care and treatment. Very personal and attentive. Also recommend Chetica Ranch Wellness and Recovery Center. The two work together so that you have daily nursing care, home cooked meals and transportation to and from Doctors appointments as often as you need it. Excellent.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How are you doing now it's been another couple of months post-op? Are you all healed and seeing results?

We'd love to have an update to your review!