Rosenstock - Las Cumbres! Amazing! - Costa Rica, CR

I flew down on Monday night - checked in with...

I flew down on Monday night - checked in with Elkie at Las Cumbres, (recovery center) - I went to Rosenstock at 7:30am for consult and surgery. Dr Cohen and Dr Rashi agreed that I did not need a brow lift - so I did my eyes, top and bottom, and face / neck lift and a chemical peel with a little semi-permanent injections in my cheek folds and lips. All for around 6200. My recovery center - Las Cumbres - was really great - nurses, Sonya and Ellia were so attentive. The food was extremely healthy so if you have to have junk food - just bring it. although they will take you to a store if needed. I loved it. Back in 2009, Rosenstock also did my breast lift and implants and a tiny bit of lipo around my muffin top area.
The great thing about Rosenstock is that they are very conservative. They prefer the natural rested look. I went to a party 12 days later after surgery - with stitches in, and no make up. My hair covered my stitches- but every commented on how awesome I looked. I had to tell them the truth - cause a 49 year old, looking rested without make-up... is well - .... I just finished a dr visit with my hormone specialist, and he said - wow -- great job, and he checked my stitches.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. I'm glad this went so well for you!

They did not take your stitches out before you left? Confused.
I had a party I wanted to go to ... and some were not ready. So I will have my nurse friend take them out. We have taking a couple out already. Today is 15 days out.

update ..

I still love it. But would have rather stayed and let the doctor take the stitches out then come home.

My before and after pic

I had eyes, and face lift.

My before and after pics of facelift, , eyes, and skin peel

Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

Dr Cohen and Dr Rashi prefer the natural , rested look. I loved my results . Dr Leiberman - the mother , well - she is the mother , and very direct - and to the point ...