Rosenstock - Las Cumbres! Amazing! - Costa Rica, CR

I flew down on Monday night - checked in with...

I flew down on Monday night - checked in with Elkie at Las Cumbres, (recovery center) - I went to Rosenstock at 7:30am for consult and surgery. Dr Cohen and Dr Rashi agreed that I did not need a brow lift - so I did my eyes, top and bottom, and face / neck lift and a chemical peel with a little semi-permanent injections in my cheek folds and lips. All for around 6200. My recovery center - Las Cumbres - was really great - nurses, Sonya and Ellia were so attentive. The food was extremely healthy so if you have to have junk food - just bring it. although they will take you to a store if needed. I loved it. Back in 2009, Rosenstock also did my breast lift and implants and a tiny bit of lipo around my muffin top area.
The great thing about Rosenstock is that they are very conservative. They prefer the natural rested look. I went to a party 12 days later after surgery - with stitches in, and no make up. My hair covered my stitches- but every commented on how awesome I looked. I had to tell them the truth - cause a 49 year old, looking rested without make-up... is well - .... I just finished a dr visit with my hormone specialist, and he said - wow -- great job, and he checked my stitches.

update ..

I still love it. But would have rather stayed and let the doctor take the stitches out then come home.

My before and after pic

I had eyes, and face lift.

My before and after pics of facelift, , eyes, and skin peel

Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon

Dr Cohen and Dr Rashi prefer the natural , rested look. I loved my results . Dr Leiberman - the mother , well - she is the mother , and very direct - and to the point ...