Fabulous Facelift by Dr Alejandro Lev in Costa Rica

From take-off to landing my surgery experience in...

From take-off to landing my surgery experience in Costa Rica was perfection. First of all I chose Dr Alejandro Lev for my surgeon. After consulting with his US coordinator I was very confident. She was so thorough and detail oriented. She answered every question large or small promptly and with a great sense of humor!
When I first met Dr Lev I was relieved and relaxed. He was so professional and kind. He spent time explaining every detail of the entire procedure. I had my surgery at Santa Lucia Clinic. It was spotlessly clean and my nurse stayed right next to me all night.
Ruben the owner of Chetica Ranch was waiting there the next morning to pick me up. I stayed at Chetica for 2 weeks. I love Chetica. I was always under the care of a wonderful nurse. The setting is so gorgeous and I met many interesting women to befriend. It is the perfect spot to relax and recover.
Every 3 days I had an appointment with Dr Lev. I was so amazed at what little bruising I had...just a round bruise on my left cheek. I know it was due to his skill and expertise ...but I think it also was his gentle touch.
I was so pleased with my firm neck, his precise stitches around my ears and smooth cheeks. You can see for yourself how little bruising I had. I'll attach some pictures.
Please don't hesitate about going to Costa Rica with Dr Lev. It has been 6 weeks. I just had an appointment with my dermatologist here at home. She was SO impressed and wanted Dr Lev"s information for her mother and mother-in-law.
Dr Lev and Chetica Ranch... the perfect combination for your surgery experience!
Dr. Alejandro Lev

I would have to give Dr Lev all 5 stars. Everything from my pre-op to surgery to aftercare went so smoothly. He is an excellent surgeon with stellar results!

Hi..amazing results. Your review doesn't mention the type of facelift you had done~ SMAS, deep plane, Midface, MACS, etc, Any idea what you had. You also had great improvement in your eyes, medial and lateral without any brow or eye lifting. Where were you incisions from the facelift that provided such lifting in areas where most facelifts never create such improvement? Thanks for your answers. grace
Love the pictures too - thank you so much for posting them.
You look amazing! Congratulations and thanks for telling your experience.
Oops! The second comment was from my husband Peter. We are both very happy former patients of Dr. Lev's. You can read our stories on the eternally vain website.
You look lovely. Another work of art by amazing Dr. Lev!
Dr. Lev works his magic again! You look beautiful!
Wow - you do look fabulous! Dr. Lev truly is an artist!
I'm looking again at your pictures and, wow, you really didn't bruise, did you. I think you were lucky!
Very little bruising...I was surprised too!
that is amazing because i bruised like crazy. But in the end its worth it.
You look stunning. Surgery and a vacation for under $10K! Fab!!!:)
You look fantastic! Dr. Lev did a wonderful job.
Excellent results!! Enjoy the new you.
Thanks so much
Thanks so much
How much in total did it cost please;;;flights,acommodation,surgery,spends.?
I would guess with a 2 week stay and airfare about 7200.. At the most. Really no extras....
Many thanks Lynnteach........that sounds great and very doable.
Absolutely fantastic.....lucky you. I have always heard good reports of Dr Lev.
PS: do you have any close ups under the neck? That's where mine looks awful!
OMG! Amazing! I had Avery expensive & disappointing face/ neck lift in Dallas :(. Fearful to go out of US, but your photos make me reconsider!
I agree with you Avalon9
It can be scary to leave the US but the benefits out weigh the fear!
Wow --- look fantastic ----- great job Doc
We sure do love our Dr Lev!