Dental Implants - Costa Rica, CR

I had implants and a full month reconstruction...

I had implants and a full month reconstruction done, and will write a longer review in a little bit. I have replaced 28 of my teeth with crowns, which are a layered zirconium, but mainly I wanted to get an opinion of how my teeth look. I have posted a picture of my before and after, and wanted to see what people think?

2 Years Out

Hi All, thought I'll post back on since it's been about two years, and you get a good sense of what's happening. I'm quite happy in terms of functionality, and also look. The bottom teeth aren't slanting. I did go to a local dentist in the DC area, and it's just the way the porcelain looks underneath the coating. Everything is going well. I can't remember how many implants I had, I believe it was either 12-13, and then had a fair amount of other work done as others have noticed. They were done by Luis Obando, who runs Nova Dental. Great guy, and I only considered him and Dr. Arnoldo Anglada. They are both really good, but just found Obando's bedside manner clicked more with what I wanted. A purely personal decision, but I'm quite happy with the outcome considering what I was working with before.
Luis Obando/Nova Dental