Dental Implants - Costa Rica, CR

I had implants and a full month reconstruction...

I had implants and a full month reconstruction done, and will write a longer review in a little bit. I have replaced 28 of my teeth with crowns, which are a layered zirconium, but mainly I wanted to get an opinion of how my teeth look. I have posted a picture of my before and after, and wanted to see what people think?

I want the name of your dentist. I am going to have it done, but have not found a dentist who uses the kind the forum recommends in another area, I would appreciate it. p******@*****.net i do not know how to obliterate my address, any help would be appreciated.

Please use the private message (PM) system to send sensitive personal information like email addresses.  Thanks!

How much did it cost you? Can you give me the info and the dentist . My e-mail is ***************.com thanks

As a dentist I see some problems that could effct you long term. The teeth are much improved cosmetically but my concern is your bite. The lower crowns slant to the right and the front teeth appear to not have a consistent bite with each other. At a minimum you need to be wearing a neuromuscular, physiologic nightguard to protect your jaw joint.Zirconium is very strong but without an expert in how to fit the bite there can be problems with your muscles and resulting neck pan. Dr. Brightleaf
GREAT JOB!!!
who was your dentist? (S)he's an artist.
You look great! I'm so happy for you.

Your new teeth look beautiful! Your oral surgeon and/ or dentist does spectaular work! Congratulations and best of luck. Bonniec09

I'm so glad you posted your photos for everyone to see. I can't wait to hear the reactions from other community members!