The look is great and I'm glad I did it - Rosenstock Lieberman Clinic - Costa Rica, CR

The arm lift was one of several procedures I had...

The arm lift was one of several procedures I had done. It has taken more time to heal than the tummy tuck, face lift or thigh lift. It is simply very hard to keep arms still so that bruising and swelling stay down. The exterior stitches are removed within the two week window but the stitches under the skin take longer to dissolve and if the arms are moved too much they pull against the stitches. I also found the "seam" to be more sensitive than the wounds from the other procedures. The look is great and I'm glad I did it but it isn't for sissies.
Rosenstock Lieberman Clinic

Very attentive and personal care. I would also recommend the Chetica Ranch Wellness and Recovery Center. The clinic and the recovery center allow for nursing care throughout recovery and include meals and transportation. Great experience.

Also and you tell me how long it took you to recover. I am going in Sept to have this done at the Rosenstock Clinic and there are so many mixed reviews about the clinic, from stay away danger to they did a great job. Just seeking the truth from real people. thank you
can you show pictures please