Liposuction Eliminated my Stubborn Final 10 Pounds - Costa Mesa, CA

I've been fairly active for most of my life,...

I've been fairly active for most of my life, but after 2 kids I just couldn't get rid of my baby pooch. I could lose 5 or 10 pounds, but that damn pooch remained.

I met my doctor at a friend's wedding and she told me to come in for a free consultation. I was in there 4 days later. A few days later I was being sculpted with a laser! No real pain, no being knocked out, no crazy bruising. I had my procedure done on a Monday afternoon and I was back at work on Wednesday.

I really liked that the staff was honest with me and set realistic expectations. My pooch is gone and it has helped me stay focused on staying fit. I went from a size 10 back to a size 6 for the first time since I was in high school!

Dr. Ahn Ngo, Final Inches

I loved my surgeon because she's like an artist. I was very glad I didn't have any ripples or waves like some people used to get with old-school liposuction.

Im thinking about getting this done too. I look just like you. Anyway, I heard that the less fat you have the less recovery time. Was this true for you. I see your happy with your results. Has it come back?
how much time passed after the operation when you made those pictures?
By the way, my doctor is not Binh Ngo, it's Anh Ngo

Thanks for letting us know! I've fixed the link so it doesn't link to the wrong doctor. Dr. Ahn Ngo doesn't have a profile on RealSelf, that's why we found the wrong one.

I had my liposuction about 7 months ago. No problems to speak of. I just wonder why I waited so long for what turned out to be a quick and painless procedure.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the rest of our liposuction community. Your results look fantastic! How long ago was your surgery?

Like RealSelf? Join us on Facebook