Major Abdominoplasty - Costa Mesa, CA

It has been a week since my tummy tuck which was...

It has been a week since my tummy tuck which was performed by Dr. Ruben Abrams and I am beyond thrilled! I am 28 years old and have been working very hard to lose some major weight and regain the figure I have always wanted. My procedure took about two hours, pain was minimal except for the drain tubing that I had. I must say that my muscles were not tightened but the majority of my discomfort was mostly due to the tightness I experienced from my sutures. The drain tubing that is placed in is inconvenient although necessary, I was able to shower third day in and clean out the drain tubing on my own. The pain medication, when taken as perscribed helped alleviate the majority of my discomfort. I had nausea first night post-op which was due to the anesthesia but over the counter medication took care of that quickly.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I am not over exaggerating when I say that Dr. Abrams is one of the most qualified plastic surgeons in Orange County! His incredible skill in body sculpting is only overshadowed by his overwhelming compassion for his patients! I had a family member that had a procedure done with Dr. Abrams about ten years ago that to this day looks absolutely divine. He has many years of experience that is instantly displayed in the work that he does. My major Abdominoplasty took only two hours with very minimal pain. The most comforting thing to me was the phone call I received that night from the doctor checking up on me.