Well Worth It - Costa Mesa, CA

Cleft revision rhinoplasty was not something I was...

Cleft revision rhinoplasty was not something I was looking fwd to but after meeting w/Dr Sundine, I was confident he was able to help improve my breathing and symmetry to my nose. He explained everything he would do and was clear about the process every step of the way. Dr Sundine and Toni at his office were kind and caring making this a positive experience.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I had a visibly collapsed rt nostril & wasn't able to breathe. I've had multiple facial reconstructive operations for a birth defect. I consulted with a number of surgeons and many said that nothing could be done about this- after meeting w/Dr Sundine I felt comfortable&confident he could help. He answered all of my questions patiently and explained the procedure and process. Post op care has been a positive experience with no wait time and the office staff's responsiveness being timely and considerate. Toni has been kind and compassionate thru the entire process. Dr Sundine surpassed my expectations - the results are amazing! It takes courage to commit to any life changing action and with Dr Sundine's knowledge, skill, and compassion I feel I was in the best hands.