Laser Lipo - Costa Mesa, CA

I had my surgery 12 hours ago :) Flanks, Coccyx,...

I had my surgery 12 hours ago :) Flanks, Coccyx, upper/ lower abdomen and pubic mound. The pain is surprisingly tolerable; Im shocked. I guess I expected to be miserable. Lets see how tomorrow goes. Im 'leaking' a lot! Very uncomfortable. I went and purchased adult diapers...lol...to hopefully catch some of the drainage. I thought it was pure blood but Im hearing its blood mixed with a medicinal fluid that is in the cannula/ injector. Just wish this part was explained a little better. I was told minor drainage, not my definition of minor but hey, so far no regrets.
Sid Mirrafati, MD

Love that you started posting your story within a day of having your procedure down. Now that a few more days have passed how is the drainage doing? Would love to hear an update on how you are feeling. :)

so today is day 3 post op and I feel better. Today I showered and removed the foam that was under the garment. I see my shape but still very swollen. My skin feels weird, tingling and very sensitive. Im getting tired of lying flat but my Dr says lat flat, sit straight, walk straight to get the best results. The garment is shaping my body so the tighter the better. Ill post pics soon.