Don't Waste Time Looking at Other Doctors! - Costa Mesa, CA

I felt old and haggard looking. My eyelashes and...

I felt old and haggard looking. My eyelashes and eyelids have been AWOL for the past 15 years. Last month I attended a mini-class reunion where several of my girlfriends from 45 years ago told me I still had beautiful eyes. Not one lady asked if I had had "anything done". I actually feel prettier and more attractive. That's a good reason right there to visit Dr. Sundine.

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I was extremely fortunate when a friend recommended Dr. Sundine to me for an eyelid lift and neck rejuvenation. Since it was my first step into the world of cosmetic surgery and I am older (66 years), I was scared about looking plastic. My goal was to look as natural as possible only better and younger. As soon as I met and consulted with Dr. Sundine, I knew he was the BEST!! I never even wasted my time finding other surgeons. Dr. Sundine spent all the time needed to explain precisely what the procedures involved and what to expect post-operative. Not many doctors take into account what YOU wantI Never did I feel rushed when I asked questions. Also the pre-and post operative care from the entire staff was phenomenal. I wish I had done all of this sooner (maybe in my 50's) and now I am saving for my entire facelift in about 5 years. Dr. Sundine will definitely be my doctor again.