LOVE Dr. Abrams!! - Costa Mesa, CA

Aside from Dr. Abrams's wonderfulness, his staff...

Aside from Dr. Abrams's wonderfulness, his staff is terrific too! Everyone is so professional and caring. I always felt "special" when I spoke with anyone at his office. The nurses at the surgery center were kind, professional, and caring people. I had a perfect experience and a perfect outcome. I am so happy!!

I couldn't be happier with my breast implants and...

I couldn't be happier with my breast implants and lift! The experience was perfect!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Abrams did my breast augmentation and lift last September. I trust him completely and recommend him hightly! Dr. Abrams is a talented and gifted surgeon. He is triple or quadruple certified and you will be hard pressed to find a more qualified surgeon. I did my homework and I would never settle for less! On a personal note, I appreciate that Dr. Abrams made me feel so at ease. On the day of my surgery, he came out to the waiting room to make sure I was okay (he knew I was nervous). When the surgery was over, he reminded me to call his office if I needed anything at all. Everything went so perfectly, there was no need to call him. But, he called me that evening to check on me anyway. I felt like I was in the best of hands, before, during, and after the surgery. Thank you Dr. Abrams!!! I am so happy with my new self! I never thought it could be this great.

Same here! I had my Breast augmentation with him and I love my results I highly recommend him !

I am so glad you are happy, thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Hello, I am not sure about what kind of detail you need? Please let me know what you need me to add. Thank you!

Certainly! The most common question from women is what type/size implants did you end up getting? And what cup size did you start with? Did you get a lollipop lift? How are any scars healing? Details about your surgery help other women better understand what to expect when they are going through the process of researching their procedures. Thank you for your time and for sharing on RealSelf!