Excellent Surgeon! - Costa Mesa, CA

I recently had surgery with Dr. Abrams. I have to...

I recently had surgery with Dr. Abrams. I have to say that my experience from start to finish was fantastic! I am very happy with my results, and I appreciate Dr. Abrams and his caring staff for making this such a great experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone! I went back and forth on deciding to have surgery for several years. Once I met with Dr. Abrams I knew the time was right!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

100% Positive! great surgeon!

Hi!! I Also had my breast augmentation with him 4 years ago I'm very pleased w my results ! But now I would like them bigger !=)
please contact me at 714-641-2640 I will set it up the new consultation with him! sara

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.