26 Years Old, Rhinoplasty, Turbinoplasty, Septoplasty - Costa Mesa, CA

I was sick of getting sinus infections every 3...

I was sick of getting sinus infections every 3 months and needing allergy medication/Nasonex just to breathe and sleep properly. I was also a little unhappy with how my nose looked after breaking it several times. I wasn't really planning on getting the Rhinoplasty, but once I met with Dr. Sajjadian his pricing was very reasonable. He ended up doing an incredible job with all 3 procedures. I have no regrets--it was all absolutely worth it. My nose looks way better, my breathing has greatly improved, and since everything has healed I have not had another sinus infection.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sajjadian is very knowledgeable. He legitimately cared about my concerns before and after the surgery. My health and safety with regards to the procedure were his top priorities.

I'm so happy for you! It sounds like you had a similar situation to mine. I did all 3 procedures with Dr. S. a year ago, and am still working with him to get all of the issues resolved. So glad for you! Believe me, I know how hard it was for you.
Hooray for no more sinus infections! How long after surgery were you back to your normal routine?