Ruptured Silicone Implants - Costa Mesa, CA

Won't waste your time with all details....

Won't waste your time with all details. However I propose a challenge to you. To All the Plastic Surgeons: Get silicone breast implants have them in for a few years, get a mammogram and smash them so they rupture, let the silicone stay in for a few more years then YOU will be able to give a truly un biased opinion on "silicone poisoning" I truly think it is amazing how little you know based on what you want to know, all us women who have truly experienced true sickness since rupture know that you are all full of BS. How ironic that it is always the plastic surgeons that say "that silicone can not cause illness."

The told my husband that there was a problem, that the right one was ruptured and they removed all silicone in the pocket, but the left one was ruptured with no silicone in pocket and no plastic shell and that I would need to follow up with my primary care provider. 7 years of hell later and two surgeries and him refusing to release my records, and him not being found again has been a living nightmare.

Oh my. What an ordeal! Having had a couple mammograms myself, I have to admit that I don't understand how implants can hold up to that. That said, my techs said they do mammograms on women with implants and most don't rupture.

I'm really sorry you're having to go through this. It sounds like a nightmare.

Thanks for posting to RealSelf. Every real review, no matter how positive or negative helps inform consumers of cosmetic procedures.

I'm curious about the one-star rating. Does that apply to both doctors?

I am really sorry that you are going through this.

You say this has been going on for seven years. Does that mean you have the old style non-cohesive type of silicone implants?
I am so sorry you had to go through all these health problems. I am considering getting breast implants because my breasts are saggy and lost their volume after breastfeeding my three children. I found an excellent surgeon which I trust but I must confess I am very scare for the same health issues you are talking about. What do you recommend?
Dr. Sahafi removal DR. Dr. Berkowitz put in