Ruptured Silicone Implants - Costa Mesa, CA

Won't waste your time with all details....

Won't waste your time with all details. However I propose a challenge to you. To All the Plastic Surgeons: Get silicone breast implants have them in for a few years, get a mammogram and smash them so they rupture, let the silicone stay in for a few more years then YOU will be able to give a truly un biased opinion on "silicone poisoning" I truly think it is amazing how little you know based on what you want to know, all us women who have truly experienced true sickness since rupture know that you are all full of BS. How ironic that it is always the plastic surgeons that say "that silicone can not cause illness."

The told my husband that there was a problem, that the right one was ruptured and they removed all silicone in the pocket, but the left one was ruptured with no silicone in pocket and no plastic shell and that I would need to follow up with my primary care provider. 7 years of hell later and two surgeries and him refusing to release my records, and him not being found again has been a living nightmare.

Dr. Sahafi removal DR. Dr. Berkowitz put in