Cosmelan Worked for Me - Florida

I am 41 years old and have had mild melasma for...

I am 41 years old and have had mild melasma for about 10 years, which worsened after my daughter was born four years ago.

I researched and came across the Cosmelan treatment option. I found it on Ebay from a reputable supplier and administered it at home. Since I am fair skinned, I left the Cosmelan 1 on for 8 hours. I did not realize that you do not have to use the whole jar so I caked it on! I then followed up with Cosmelan 2, 3 times a day for the first 3 weeks and then twice a day for the next week.

I peeled quite badly around my nose and mouth and slightly on my cheeks for about a month. After the first month I reduced Cosmelan 2 to once a day, in the evening. It has been 5 months since I started the process and I have to say I have seen dramatic improvements, if not a total correction. The changes really took place over the first two months and I maintain it with my once a day treatment of Cosmelan 2 which I plan to do indefinitely. (I also bought the next jar on Ebay for $175).

I know there are many people who feel it did not work for them and I am sorry because Melasma is so upsetting to have. I consider myself very lucky that Cosmelan worked so well for me.

i have had really bad melasma for 4 years, but since coming off the contraceptive pill and eating more broccoli, kale and cauliflour which gets rid of excess eastrogen in your body , it has nearly gone. Eat loads of Cruciferous vegetables, look them up on google. it has worked for me