Cosmelan - I'm Peeling Like Crazy! - Warsaw, Poland

I'm 40 and had melasma and discoloration on my...

I'm 40 and had melasma and discoloration on my face due to contraceptives + sun exposure, followed by four pregnancies (though it was not extreme, friends say they hadn't noticed any pigment spots, but I saw everything). The C1 mask was applied for 6 hours and I have been using the C2 and K factor creams three times a day as prescribed. I am now on day four since the procedure and, as the doctor warned, I am completely unpresentable - tomato red in the face and peeling smth wicked especially around the nose, mouth and chin (it scares the kids!)

As I have had other peels in the past I know that they always give good results with me as long as a lot of skin comes off (I have combination skin with fairly enlarged pores in the T-zone which I have been battling with since I was 20) so I am assuming that this strong peeling action due to Cosmelan will also result in fresh looking, brighter skin - it had better, this was twice as expensive as the costliest treatment I've had up to this point! But beware, you need to stay indoors for at least 7-10 days if you don't want to scare the living daylights out of friends and passers by :)