Good So Far! - New Mexico

After seeing the results on a friend of mine who...

After seeing the results on a friend of mine who used Cosmelan through a doctor (and being amazed at her beautiful skin) I decided to try doing it myself. She had spent $600, and I found the products online for just $340. It's been less than a week, and I've had LOTS of peeling, redness, and even scabby looking areas where it peeled deeply several times, but I'm SO excited to see what my skin looks like in a couple more weeks! I know it's going to be worth it.

I would say it can be painful too, as some others have stated. I've even had cracks around the corners of my mouth. It was almost impossible to smile the first few days because my skin was so tight. But, it's all in the name of beauty!

Hi ,am a South African with an olive skin complexion I recently went for the cosmelan treatment,this is day two I am red like a tomatoe my skin in swollen and burning I also feel extremely nauseas is this normal

Hmmm, the nausea seems concerning. Have you contacted the office you had the treatment performed at? I would encourage you to go get looked at either by them, or by your regular doctor just to be on the safe side.

"All in the name of beauty!" You are funny! Thanks for the review.... I'm at home day 2 looking super-red. I think I'll remember your words as the peeling starts!

Didn't use a doctor.... did it myself!