From Acne & Pigmentation Skin to Baby Skin! - Toronto

I've tried everything I mean EVERYTHING on my...

I've tried everything I mean EVERYTHING on my skin to turn back the clock when I used to have smooth skin with no sun damages, acne scars, pigmentations, brown spots, and large pores. I've tried 3 green peels, Accutane, Minocine, Diane -35, IPL laser, fraxel laser, proactive, and all the expensive beauty products from the counter.

Since I have very sensitive skin, it was very painful for me to carry on the Fraxel laser. Therefore, I've decided to search for a new treatment to fix my skin problems. When I've used the cosmelan mask 1, aside from the redness, dryness, and itching, peeling, I did not see any result within a week or two.

But I was very patient with my skin by continuing to apply the cosmelan 2 cream on my face twice daily. After 3 week, I could not see the acne scars on my cheeks or chin or anywhere ! All of my pigmentations had faded away and I've recently went to SPA to receive whitening facial and the lady told me that I have "baby skin"! haha All the ladies at the spa continue to compliament on my skin that I literally have baby skin that what's my secret to flawless skin!

Pros: you can definately see the optimal results within a month (you must religiously apply on the cosmelan 2 twice daily)

Cons: expensive, redness, dryness (especially around my mouth area and start to see fine wrinkles) extreme peeling, tighteness on my face to a point that I could not smile at all throughout the procedure.

Will I repeat the procedure again next year? YES !!

Since u mentioned that u used to have acne scars may i assume that u have oily skin too? Did u use the moisturiser that goes with the pack? My derma advised me against using moisturiser since i break out so i wasnt able to achieve the targeted result i want.