12 Days Post Op, Tt and Arm Lift and Brow Lift in Tijuanav - Tijuana, Mexico

Mid 60's and belly flab that wouldn't go away....

Mid 60's and belly flab that wouldn't go away. Work at a desk 60-70 hours a week. Wanted to feel better about myself. Goals to change eating habits, get healthy and be able to wear clothes that aren't sacks to hide my belly. I believed the TT and arm lift would give me the basis for the motivation to change. Dr recommended the brow lift and dermabration over and under my lips to get rid of fine lines. Went to Cosmed in Tijuana and stayed at Recovery hotel in same facility. Dr Quiroz is a great surgeon and board certified in the US and Mexico. He clearly explained my options and made recommendations to me. TT is painful in recovery. I would recommend anyone buy or rent an electric recliner for recovery. Toughest thing was getting in and out of bed and having to move full of sutures. The "patient coordinator" said I would have my sutures and drainage tubes out in 7-10 days. WRONG! had to go home after 10 days and still have all my sutures. The tubes are out but I will have to find someone to remove the sutures. The brow lift is a mess of stitches but it is really amazing. He did a great job. My eyes look great...not tired. Getting better every day. Still in pain today but more than I will have tomorrow.

Dr Alejandro Quiroz

Under consideration for 5 years. Did lots of research. So far, very happy with choice.

Hey there sooooo how are you doing now? You didn't seem happy with all your results and haven't posted much since then. I'm 13 days post op for my granny takeover and doing fairly well, better each day.
Looking good!