Liquid Facelift PLUS Thermage at Cosmed - Tijuana, MX

I recently travelled back to Cosmed in Tijuana for...

I recently travelled back to Cosmed in Tijuana for a few more procedures. I had previously had a mommy makeover (breast augmentation and lipo) with Dr. Alejandro Quiroz and I had a wonderful experience. My breast augmentation was amazing, they look beautiful and natural. Dr. Quiroz' bedside manner was impeccable and I cannot say enough about the facility and the staff. I went back to Cosmed recently and had what they describe as a "liquid facelift" with Dr. Quiroz and the Cosmed dermatologist, Dr. Alberto de la Fuente. I am 43 years old and although I do not think I am ready for an actual facelift, I did feel that my skin was not as taught as it used to be, especially around the neck and jawline. Dr. De la Fuente performed a procedure called Thermage on my face and neck. It was non-invasive and for the most part painless (but for the occasional sensitive spots near nerve endings and bones). Dr. Quiroz did Botox and fillers after the Thermage. From the minute I walked out I saw the difference and from what they explained the real difference comes after a couple of months, so more to look forward to! Dr. De la Fuente was excellent and really took time with me and with all of my questions and concerns. He has a gentle hand and is EXTREMELY knowledgeable. I honestly feel that the Cosmed team is unbeatable!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Mexico Dermatologist

Dr. De la Fuente is wonderful. He was extremely knowledgeable both in the cosmetic dermatology as well as the clinical side which I really appreciate. He was very responsive with regard to all of my questions and concerns. He had a very gentle way about him. Dr. Quiroz is also wonderful! The team approach at Cosmed is great and I really feel confident having had the opportunity to have a team of two great minds, two sets of eyes and hands assessing and working on me at once. Amazing! I know I will be returning!

Did you make the appointment with Dr.Q or Dr. De la fuentes ?

Wonderful, would love to see your before and after pictures.