Butt Augmentation Procedure Fat Transfer Survival Amazing!!!!! - Tijuana, Mexico

I definitely have to let everyone know about the...

I definitely have to let everyone know about the great experience i had when i got my butt augmentation procedure performed by dr. Castañeda he is attentive amazing and talented i made a lot of research just like you guy's before choosing a doctor and procedure due to the fears regarding the surgery i had a virtual consultation due to the fact i live in California he clearly answered all of my questions and fears i felt secure enough and went ahead and got the procedure done it's been a year and i am absolutely happy with my results i hope my experience helps most of you my biggest fear was the fat survival after the procedure and i have to say all of the fat survived i really don't see the difference from when i just had the procedure done to after the famously certain amount of months you have to wait to see if the fat transferred survived to now you don't have to worry about the fat survival as my results are amazing my butt didn't shrink after three months. I definitely recommend dr. Castañeda to anyone i trust him and know he's work is great I'm going to get breast augmentation soon I'll keep you guy's posted.

Before and After pic's

Just took a pic like right now just so you guy's can see the before and after results.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Castañeda is just an incredible nice carrying doctors before surgery and after very attentive i definitely trust Dr. Castañeda that's why i recommend him to anyone.

Where are the pictures???
I wonder why I can't see your pictures
I have looked for b4 and after pic everywhere it doesnt look like much difference. Im suppose to have my date of April 18th but I have been looking at dr yily in DR her work looks amazing. Im so confused can u email me vaqt83@gmail.com plez
@Tinker5094, thanks for the info. I couldn't find ur pictures I'm really considering getting my BBL in TJ. Can u email the pics to me? Cherisegordon@yahoo.com. Thanks
I'm sorry but this is a fishy review. There's no way that 500 cc were injected into each buttock. There's no way.
I'm sorry but it's up to u to believe or not i just wrote about my experience thnx for your opinion i have no reason to lie about a simple review i have nothing to gain but haters gonna hate thnx for UR OPINION though (((:
That's what happens when you try to help other women u get hated on sad lol.
I don't know why you say that. 500cc is not at all unusual. There are plenty of people on here that have over 1000cc per cheek. Your comment doesn't make sense.
Hello hi do $4000 cover all cost
@Virgo9876 Hello (: yes it was around $4,000 you should definitely email him @ drcastaneda@cosmedclinic.com maybe he will give you a different quote depending on what you are going to get lipo or procedure good luck (((:
@r8drmom4 fat transfer.
Looks great!! Thank you
@r8drmom4 thnx girl (:
Did you get implants or just fat transfer?
how did you maintain the fat. i lost about 60% of mine. sadd
Honestly after surgery and inflammation my butt went down just a tad bit and it's been the same ever since. Sux u lost ur's though ):
Yeah better than what i had lol thank you @looking4rightone.
Thx, wow. Great job. Looks good congratulations. :)
Welcome and congratulations! How many cc's did he give you?
Hi and thank you @sexeeangle sorry for late reply i actually received 500 cc's on each butt cheek.
Uw!
Before and after pics without pants?
Hi there sorry for the late reply i have been so busy i just posted a before and after pic with no pants let me know if you'd like to see more pics.
@Looking4rightone