Butt Augmentation Procedure Fat Transfer Survival Amazing!!!!! - Tijuana, Mexico

I definitely have to let everyone know about the...

I definitely have to let everyone know about the great experience i had when i got my butt augmentation procedure performed by dr. Castañeda he is attentive amazing and talented i made a lot of research just like you guy's before choosing a doctor and procedure due to the fears regarding the surgery i had a virtual consultation due to the fact i live in California he clearly answered all of my questions and fears i felt secure enough and went ahead and got the procedure done it's been a year and i am absolutely happy with my results i hope my experience helps most of you my biggest fear was the fat survival after the procedure and i have to say all of the fat survived i really don't see the difference from when i just had the procedure done to after the famously certain amount of months you have to wait to see if the fat transferred survived to now you don't have to worry about the fat survival as my results are amazing my butt didn't shrink after three months. I definitely recommend dr. Castañeda to anyone i trust him and know he's work is great I'm going to get breast augmentation soon I'll keep you guy's posted.
Welcome and congratulations! How many cc's did he give you?
Before and after pics without pants?
Hi there sorry for the late reply i have been so busy i just posted a before and after pic with no pants let me know if you'd like to see more pics.

Before and After pic's

Just took a pic like right now just so you guy's can see the before and after results.
Photos please. Thanks
Where are the pictures???
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Castañeda is just an incredible nice carrying doctors before surgery and after very attentive i definitely trust Dr. Castañeda that's why i recommend him to anyone.