Thank You for my New Breasts! - Cortlandt Manor, NY

I was in shock, fear and desperate until I found...

I was in shock, fear and desperate until I found Dr. Jacobs and his team. I left his office with a smile on my face and ready to plan for surgery. I wish everyone facing breast surgery could have him and his team by their side. Dr. Jacobs explains every procedure clearly and he is precise and perfect.

My Surgery

On 11/19/2013 I had bilateral mastectomies with DIEP Flap Reconstruction and Lymph Nodes removed. Dr. Jacobs was the head plastic surgeon who performed the reconstruction and tummy tuck procedure in my abdomen. All the scar areas were clean and precise, with no bumps or splits. I was amazed at the quality surgery because I have had previous Cesarean incisions that were stretched and crooked. Dr. Jacobs' incisions were much more precise and straight. I truly is a miracle what he performed on me. I would recommend his to anyone, including my friends and family and now you. His office in Cortlandt Manor is exquisite and clean as a whistle.

Lymphodema

I had a high calcium level reading and now have to go for more blood tests. Has anyone else have this?
Westchester Plastic Surgeon

Words alone is not enough to describe the professional manner in which Dr. Jacobs performs his procedures. I felt so secure in choosing him for my breast reconstruction, and this is something I will live with for the rest of my life. If you want to hear "yes", then call Dr Jacobs because he is caring and supportive to your needs.