29 Year Old, 2 Kids, Ready for a New Me! - Corpus Christi, TX

I am a mother of 2 beautiful children. Although I...

I am a mother of 2 beautiful children. Although I love them so much, they ruined my body!!!! LOL I am so ready for to feel comfortable with myself. When I first discovered I was pregnant with my daughter, I was at my heaviest weight and still gained 60lbs! That is when my struggle with weight started. Since my second child was born I have lost all of the 60lbs I gained with my first pregnancy. I was told it is recommended to be within 15lbs of your goal weight so my goal is to lose at least 30lbs by my surgery date. So far I have lost 6lbs... Slowly but surely it is coming off. I have until September! I am extremely excited!
Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

My first consultation was on May 6, 2014, and so far I am very pleased with Dr. Gouverne and his staff. They were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. At the end of my consultation I was shown his before and after photos for tummy tuck an I have to say his before and after photos are impeccable! My friend was the one who referred me to him and I am so grateful!