29 Yr Female - Corpus Christi, TX

The procedure was simple and fast. I've had 3...

The procedure was simple and fast. I've had 3 other unsuccessful procedures for auxiliary hyperhydrosis. Spent over 15k. Now I feel I've made the best choice. Still able to drive do all activies after 1 day of Miradry treatment. There is discomfort and I'm icing every 20 minutes. I drove 300 miles to get treatment and plan on taking my daughter next time. I feel like she can handle procedure but have to find a Dr. Willing to treat an teenager. I have no bruising just a palm size raised bump but I'm told it's what's to be expected. No blisters or discolored bruises so far. I haven't smelled any unpleasant odor since b4 my procedure. Had it done on level 3 and going in three months for my prepaid second procedure. It can out cheaper to pay for 2 sessions upfront. 2700 USD. Total. I will be updating as time progresses
Donna

Awesome! Very informative and she had actually had it done herself so was able to tell me what was to be Expected!

Thank you for sharing your review with the community.  Yes, please keep us up to date.
What other procedures that you tried if you don't mind me asking?
Ets with only lasting results on my palms. They are now dry all the time. Vs dripping. Did have compensatory behind knees. Bra band are..... Botox...only lasted 2 months didn't help with odor 100%. And I also had a Dr use a smart lipo laser to burn my sweat glands but that was experimental and unsuccessful. Total of about 20k + I'm satisfied so far with Miradry I actually just had done on level 3. I'm dry which is weird feeling. Little odor comes from my underarm. I was told by second treatment it would be better results and a 3rd if I feel I need it. Swollen with a hump in my underarms but as soon as I'm not swollen going back for 2nd treatment.
In the mist of doing research I found an alternative to MiraDry that claims it too will deactivate the sweat glands and not as invasive as MiraDry with no down time called Alma Sweatx. I posted a question for the doctors on this site to see if anyone had heard of it and had done research on how it compared to MiraDry but still have not received a response and that was 2 months ago so I decided to try it since it's half the price of MiraDry. It sounds a lot like the experimental laser that you mentioned. Do you recall the name of it? I have had two treatments and unlike the claims, it's quick painful because the laser gets quite hot and there is no numbing. The only good thing is that it only last 10 minutes per under arm. I have seen a small reduction in both odor and sweat, but I am still apprehensive and wish I would have gone with MiraDry. Can you give me the name of the place that did the experimental laser on you? thank you for all the information!
Javier Alonso did ets... Body concepts did smart lipo laser for my underarms with no lasting results. Miradry was only thing successful. I work 7 days a week and homeschooling my child Miradry really doesn't have a debilitating down time. I drove 3hours home after my procedure. If your going to waste money the way I did I would go with the only treatment that is fda approved and from my experience works like magic! I bought 2 treatments for 2700 and still have 1 more to go.
Swelling is only downfall of Miradry. Ice helps! Good luck to you.