Worst Mistake - Corpus Christi, TX

I am still bleeding behind my ear from my face...

I am still bleeding behind my ear from my face lift one year ago.
I can no longer wear earrings or eye make-up because of constant watering of my eyes.
I am not symetrical in my face & look odd. I am still in pain I have had to seek help. I use creams & icepacks but nothing seems to work. I would never do this again. Not a great experience!!

Not Finished

I still have a lot to do to make this right. Thanks to all who will read my review. Always do your homework & pick a Doctor that SPECIALIZES in one area!! I think that was my biggest mistake. This will have a good ending TRUST ME!!!

Not any better

One year from all I read is unheard of. I am hopeful as I have lots of support.

Still in Pain

October 21st still in pain. Folks this is over one year since my surgery Continue to break open. I am totally baffled. Going to now see a Neurologist now. Nightmare from Doctor Gouverne in Corpus Christi, Texas Never Ends!!

Still Bleeding

I can only say I am still bleeding one year later & I should be healed. I will keep posting!! I hope for relief and I want my experience to help others!!Thanks for READING MY REVIEW!!!

Pain Pain Pain

Well one full year. I have been looking at other reviews on why I still hurt. Seems I thought my neck was done but the operative report shows I did not have a neck lift. I am so tight because it was just pulled up & no muscle done. I am still breaking out back of Left ear. Really a mess Doctor Gouverne in Corpus Christi Texas!!!Guess I will make yet another ER Visit!!

Worse Mistake

I am still bleeding behind my ear from my face lift one year ago.

Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

Well the cost was 12,000 and I am still bleeding behind my ear 10/18/13 one year later. I have been reading about all the wonderful results other people have had & I am really sick about my Choice. I look no different saggy neck & pain. Something must be really wrong.I am hoping to be better soon. I am working at that directions. One year from all I read is unheard of. I am hopeful as I have lots of support.