Worst Mistake - Corpus Christi, TX

I am still bleeding behind my ear from my face...

I am still bleeding behind my ear from my face lift one year ago.
I can no longer wear earrings or eye make-up because of constant watering of my eyes.
I am not symetrical in my face & look odd. I am still in pain I have had to seek help. I use creams & icepacks but nothing seems to work. I would never do this again. Not a great experience!!

Not Finished

I still have a lot to do to make this right. Thanks to all who will read my review. Always do your homework & pick a Doctor that SPECIALIZES in one area!! I think that was my biggest mistake. This will have a good ending TRUST ME!!!

Not any better

One year from all I read is unheard of. I am hopeful as I have lots of support.

Still in Pain

October 21st still in pain. Folks this is over one year since my surgery Continue to break open. I am totally baffled. Going to now see a Neurologist now. Nightmare from Doctor Gouverne in Corpus Christi, Texas Never Ends!!

Still Bleeding

I can only say I am still bleeding one year later & I should be healed. I will keep posting!! I hope for relief and I want my experience to help others!!Thanks for READING MY REVIEW!!!

Pain Pain Pain

Well one full year. I have been looking at other reviews on why I still hurt. Seems I thought my neck was done but the operative report shows I did not have a neck lift. I am so tight because it was just pulled up & no muscle done. I am still breaking out back of Left ear. Really a mess Doctor Gouverne in Corpus Christi Texas!!!Guess I will make yet another ER Visit!!

Worse Mistake

I am still bleeding behind my ear from my face lift one year ago.

Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

Well the cost was 12,000 and I am still bleeding behind my ear 10/18/13 one year later. I have been reading about all the wonderful results other people have had & I am really sick about my Choice. I look no different saggy neck & pain. Something must be really wrong.I am hoping to be better soon. I am working at that directions. One year from all I read is unheard of. I am hopeful as I have lots of support.

Oh, this sounds like one of those surgeons who was over his head and did not have the competence and skill to do a FL. Is that your impression? I'm very sorry to hear about your awful experience. I, too, have had awful FL experiences, and wish every single minute I could have my original face back.
Ohhhh. So sorry you have had such a miserable experience. Is your doc willing to help you?
Oh Gail, I am so, so sorry to read all of this....Hope you can have a revision to fix this. I can't believe there is still bleeding a year later...This situation must be fixed as soon as possible it certainly can't be good for you.
I am working on getting fixed. Worse Nightmare of my life. No it is not good for me. Pain Pain Pain!!!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Your doctor currently has only five reviews on the site. Three of them are five-star, one was never updated or rated, and then yours. I will reevaluate the reviews that have been submitted for him, but five surgeries is certainly not more than one doctor can perform.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. I hope you're able to find support from others in the facelift community!

Thank You I just want people to seek the RIGHT DOCTOR!!!

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

It has been one year & 12000 Dollars later & I am not healed I will have my Day in Court & I am soooo Ready. Doctor Gouverne Corpus Christi Texas Email me if you need to know how bad off I am. *****@stx.rr.com

I went in Last October & here I am Not Healed Saggy Neck Eyes water Can not Wear Earrings. Yes all due to Doctor Max Gouverne in Corpus Christi Texas. Pain everyday..PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!!Horrible Facelift No pride in Work
OK can not use my personal email. Another Day of Pain eyes watering.Bleeding behind ear. Bad Facelift Doctor Gouverne Corpus Christi Texas