Texas Ready and Waiting - Corpus Christi, TX

I stumbled across this website just tonight when I...

I stumbled across this website just tonight when I was going to jot down a few questions prior to my 2 consultation appointments tomorrow and Tuesday. It has been very informative and motivational! My story is something like this: 56 yo, 3 children and a super, loving husband that has encouraged me to do whatever I want. I have always been heavy chested and quite frankly --I'm just tired of it. My shoulders have indents, my back and neck hurt on a regular basis, hard to jog (which I enjoy) and tired of clothes not fitting.

I'm thinking that I should have asked a girlfriend to accompany me to my appts because I'm afraid I'll not remember everything. The PS are both about 3 hrs away so I'll need to make sure I am thorough with my questions. I know that my insurance will not pay so I am prepared to self pay. Do you think I should have taken a GF?

Nervous but excited. This is my secret for now as I don't want to deal with any "negative" talk,

Hi Windy! Welcome to our little gang!! How did your consults go? I hope you got the information that you were looking for and were able to find a surgeon you feel comfortable with. Please let us know what you have decided.

Welcome to the community!   I am very happy you joined us and look forward to following you on this journey!