Best Breast Augmentation - Corpus Christi, TX

I've worked for a plastic surgeon in California,...

I've worked for a plastic surgeon in California, and I've seen a lot of results. Mine was excellent! I was treated with respect and courtesy. The Drs. staff was friendly and helpful. Dr Gouverne is obviously a very experienced surgeon and my desires were met if not exceeded. The thorough aftercare was excellent. A very positive experience!!

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.
Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

The Dr explained the procedure in detail and he took time to review my complicated medical history. He is experienced and knowledgeable. He was kind on my surgery day and called me after my surgery that afternoon!