No More Implants! Free at Last, After 17 Years - Corpus Christi, TX

I had my implants removed April 25th. I had zero...

I had my implants removed April 25th. I had zero pain. The dr. Had drains placed in each breast. That I did not care for because he will remove them April 30th. Yuk I already feel better. I had joint pain, could not sleep without tossing all night long and I felt tired all the time and breathing was hard. My chest doesn't! Feel tight anymore. I feel free and great again.

Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

My Dr. Was better than the one who did the implants. He listened to all my concerns and the nurses answered all my questions, love my Dr.

congratulations!! sound like it was a great success. enjoy being pain free and sleeping well.
Thanks, I finally was able to sleep face up, instead of on my side.

Hooray for being natural! Thank you so much for posting your story here with us. Glad you're happy with your results. Once the drains come out tomorrow you'll be truly "free".

Thank you, the drains are out and now I even feel better. I went shopping and bought a new swim suit and a dress. My old bras still fit, they are a little loose but that is ok. I am so glad to be natural. I do look just fine. No regrets.