Great Protocol, Great Results - Corona Del Mar, CA

I had 30 lbs to loose and Dr. Kessler suggested...

I had 30 lbs to loose and Dr. Kessler suggested HCG Protocol. I lost the weight in about 40 days. It was very easy and I was not hungry at all.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I wanted to feel and look better. I am a women...

I wanted to feel and look better. I am a women over 40 years old, and was not feeling good about myself.

I had put on 35 pounds after having two c-sections. I started to have deep lines in my forehead and a few around my mouth.

Dr Kessler spoke to me about an HCG plan. On the first visit he discussed the weight plan with me.  He is the nicest physician I have met.  He has a nice demeanor about him. His bed side manner is excellent! He weighed me and send me off with the HCG Gourmet Cookbook.  After 40 days  I lost 25 pounds.

I look and feel great!  It was the easiest weight program I have ever had.  On my follow-up appointment I went to the office and had a facial and a little botox.  Wow! my friends and family keep on telling me I look 10 years younger.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kessler is very professional and took the time to answer any questions I had. Through out this process the office staff was wonderful. They answered any question I had in a timely matter. Thank you Dr. Kessler and to your wonderful staff.